Soap: P&B Spitfire
A/S: Real Shaving Balm
Cologne: GFT Ajaccio Violets

Pre: Top Seven emulsion
Brush: Wolfwhiskers Ubersoft II
Soap: Tabula Rasa Cardamom
Razor: HG Razor Custom kamisori
Post:alum, witch hazel, TSW After Balm, Myrsol Plastic Shave

Awesome lather from Tabula Rasa. Does have a high learning curve this soap, but great performer.

BQrGpOY.jpg

La Toja Pre Shave Soap
Doug Korn D7 TGN
ATT Colossus R1
Feather
Barrister & Mann - Rhapsody
The Stray Whisker - After Balm
Barrister & Mann Rhapsody Aftershave Splash

Enjoy your shaves Gentlemen!​

Razor: Vintage Gillette NEW head on 'Bren' SS Handle
Blade: Vintage NOS English Personna (3)
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson 'The Duke'
Soap/Cream: P.160 Tipo Morbido
Aftershave: Myrsol Antesol

All this talk of P.160 unobtanium in @stillshunter's sales thread - Den clearance - made me want to use it.

Lots of lather, lots of almond/marzipan, love of love here.

Finished the the Myrsol, hmmm.

Razor: Vintage Gillette NEW head on 'Bren' SS Handle
Blade: Vintage NOS English Personna (3)
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson 'The Duke'
Soap/Cream: P.160 Tipo Morbido
Aftershave: Myrsol Antesol

All this talk of P.160 unobtanium in @stillshunter's sales thread - Den clearance - made me want to use it.

Lots of lather, lots of almond/marzipan, love of love here.

Finished the the Myrsol, hmmm.
Precisely why I had second thoughts about selling it. For now it stays. ..

Last edited by a moderator:
4540cd33278f404985e3f58c6062a694.jpg

Thanks to NSavage for the SH soap. As expected, delivered a great shave. Ohh, and not using the men's biz badger again.. way too small for my liking

Great soap... tribute to a great artist. I got two tubs although the first is nearly empty!

The Mensbiz super badger was my first brush. I found it okay but too floppy so I put an o-ring around the base to stiffen it up. In the end I found larger better brushes and it got PIF'd to the Mens Shed.

20161011_SOTDSSepiaColBrush_zpsuevpy00a.jpg

Pre-Shave: Cyprusian Olive/Argan Oil soap, cold water
Razor 1st-2nd pass: Weck Sextoblade
Razor 3rd pass: Weber PH UFO Titan L
Blade 1st-2nd pass: Personna Hairshaper (6)
Blade 3rd pass: Ladas (1)
Brush: Nathan Clark Envy White
Soap: Mystic Water Bergamot, Cedarwood & Juniper
Post-shave: Alum, Barrister & Man Kyovu Original, South Australian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil​

Sometimes I really wonder, why I do things...as soon as the Weber touched my skin and the stellar lather (picture here) all was good again. The passes with the shavette were actually not bad - but they just didn't feel comfortable and nice on skin, but the Weber/UFO combo is simply divine - happy shaving everybody (y)

20161011_SOTDSSepiaColBrush_zpsuevpy00a.jpg

Pre-Shave: Cyprusian Olive/Argan Oil soap, cold water
Razor 1st-2nd pass: Weck Sextoblade
Razor 3rd pass: Weber PH UFO Titan L
Blade 1st-2nd pass: Personna Hairshaper (6)
Blade 3rd pass: Ladas (1)
Brush: Nathan Clark Envy White
Soap: Mystic Water Bergamot, Cedarwood & Juniper
Post-shave: Alum, Barrister & Man Kyovu Original, South Australian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil​

Sometimes I really wonder, why I do things...as soon as the Weber touched my skin and the stellar lather (picture here) all was good again. The passes with the shavette were actually not bad - but they just didn't feel comfortable and nice on skin, but the Weber/UFO combo is simply divine - happy shaving everybody (y)

Anything with the name 'Weck Sextoblade' is not going to be good ;)

Well boys & girls, lads & ladettes tonight was the night......

Pre Shave: - Myrsol Emulsion
Razor: - TSW .303 shavette
Blade: - Feather (3)
Brush: - TSW 425/24 Synth
Soap/Cream: - SH Eucalyptus & Lavender
Post Shave: - TSW Balm
Tunes: - Black Sabbath
Tipple: - Matilda Bay Wild yak

d7ab1c870cc87ea5fae236e56cfbb176.jpg

Myrsol was sensational scentsational [emoji6] scent worth every penny!!
The Brush absolutely amazing! Soft with some back bone, my Razorock Synth struggle with hard soap like the Washpool, I feel this will load much better, but time will tell!
The Shavette... I'm a little undecided on currently, beautiful design good weight, I just feel its a tad scale heavy and the tail very thin, so it's "twitchy" on angle changes(Could be unco fat hand & fingers foo). But I'am comparing to a $15 Wahl Shavette with plastic scales.
The TSW balm is fantastic a nice light hit of menthol and it soaks in almost instantly! Beautiful and soothing!

Just a shout out to @shavertheman! I state this up front and openly I AM IMPATIENT! I hate but only because of the wait, I always pay for express post(I didn't this time blew the budget on hoodies). So to see my parcel posted a day or 2 after order i was bummed. BUT when it arrived, I know why it took extra time, Con was bloody wrapping it! It was packaged absolutely superbly. Every item wrap in bubble wrap. Myrsol in a bag then. Bubble wrap then it all in tissue paper. A TSW sticker to seal the tissue paper and packing peanuts to fill the voids!

Mate great job! Great products! Keep it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
e1bda8010aaecb5d7c2467ef71abdcbe.jpg

Pre: Top Seven emulsion
Brush: Shavemac 177
Soap: BWW Ghost Ship
Razor: HG Razor Custom kamisori
Post: alum, witch hazel, TSW After Balm, Stirling Bay Rum

Fantastic lather delivery by Beaver Woodright. Do not underestimate the fact that it doesn't have tallow, this soap is a solid performer. I am truly loving Stirling's Bay rum splash. I need to get myself St John's Bay rum.

The Shavette... I'm a little undecided on currently, beautiful design good weight, I just feel its a tad scale heavy and the tail very thin, so it's "twitchy" on angle changes(Could be unco fat hand & fingers foo).
I think you will find this issue with every half blade shavette (I certainly did) - the short width results in big impact even with a slight change in angle...

Status
Not open for further replies.