A very agreeable start to the week, enjoy your shaves Gentlemen!​
Simply beautiful (y)

20161017_SOTDSSepiaColBrush_zpsfldvbm8o.jpg

Pre-Shave: Cypriotian Olive/Argan Oil soap, cold water
Razor: Weber PH UFO Titan L
Blade: Ladas (2)
Brush: Paladin Chief
Lather: Mystic Water Bergamot, Cedarwood & Juniper
Post-shave: Alum, Barrister & Man Kyovu Original, South Australian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil​

I have had better shaves in my life - although the lather was superb (picture here) and I used some of my favourite products, my skin was not too happy...well you win some you loose some - hope you all have a good start into the new week (y)

Pre-Shave: Musgo Real Glyce Soap
Brush: Wolf Whiskers with 26mm Envy White knot
Soap: Stirling Electric Sheep
Razor: Gillette Slim (7)
Blade: Polsilver SI (2)
After-shave: Myrsol Antesol

First time out with Electric Sheep and I am very, very impressed. Not so keen on the scent - a citronella and eucalyptus mix - plus I'm sure I could smell a faint hint of the mutton fat (although that may be because I worked as a chef for 15 years). But, no matter, the mutton fat is what makes this soap amazing. The lather was so slick and a hint more cushioned than other Stirlings I've tried. But let's talk about the post shave. Oh, the post shave is where it is at baby, and this is up there with the best I've ever used. Amazing. Better than MWF or Jabonman (IMHO). Next time you're ordering from Stirling grab a sample puck of this for a few bucks. Can't go wrong.

Razor: Weber Polished Head on Bulldog Handle
Blade: Vintage NOS English Wilkie (3)
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson 'The Duke'
Soap/Cream: Sudsy Soapery Citrus and Bay Shaving Soap
Aftershave: Sudsy Soapery Citrus and Bay Shaving Oil

I can see the appeal of oil post shave, very nice face feel.

2523ffc623aea271485c78504c186f42.jpg

Pre - Hot towel
Brush - Muhle Travel Brush
Soap - Simpson's Peppermint and Rosemary
Razor - Merkur 34c
Blade - Voshkod (2)
Post Shave - Alum, TSW After Balm

Better shave than yesterday. Simpson's cream has made the cut and is allowed in my (silver themed??) travel kit.

Shavemac - Tabac - Bengal - Tabac A/S.

Lovely smooth edge on the Bengal, wonderful thick dense fragrant lather as usual leaving me with a top face feel from the A/S and the scent that lasts the whole day. What more could you ask for?​

iqhVwaj.gif

Date: 18 October 2016 it's TABAC Tuesday!!!!!
t2802.gif
m0126.gif

Brush: - Semogue SOC 2 Band Badger in Ash Wood 24/53mm
Lather: - Tabac Soap
Razor: - RazoRock Old Type Open Comb with a The Stray Whisker Howitzer Handle
Blade: - Polsilver Super Iridium #3
Post Shave: - T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent / Tabac Aftershave Splash / Tabac Aftershave Balm
Fragrance: - Tabac Cologne

I LOVE TABAC Tuesday!!!!!
t2802.gif
m0126.gif

Last edited:
I have had better shaves in my life - although the lather was superb (picture here) and I used some of my favourite products, my skin was not too happy...well you win some you loose some - hope you all have a good start into the new week (y)

It's strange isn't it how sometimes, despite having everything in order, it doesn't quite work. And then, other times, it goes spectacularly...

One to put behind you and look forward to the next shave. [emoji5]

Soap - Simpson's Peppermint and Rosemary

Simpson's cream has made the cut and is allowed in my (silver themed??) travel kit.
It's great stuff - especially that Peppermint & Rosemary. [emoji106] Perfect for the warmer days.
Something to look forward to when travelling!

Status
Not open for further replies.