AS: Thayer’s Lemon/Tabac AS
Balm: Tabac AS Balm
Fragrance: Tabac EDC

f63a9804933c6e98ca6e30028df789c7.jpg

Pre: Musgo Real Lime Oil soap, Myrsol Antesol and Emulsion
Brush: DR Harris Best Badger H3
Soap: Crown King Rustler's Ridge
Razor: Feather AS-D2
Blade: Vintage Gillette Platinum Plus (2)
A/S: Crown King Rustler's Ridge

First post for a while due to a wee accident that resulted in 3 broken ribs. On the mend now.
First use of the Crown King Rustler's Ridge after a recommendation from @shavetheman. Very impressed with the soap. It is veg, and it would seem relies on Kokum Butter as a key ingredient. The lather was very rich and long-lasting, and had good glide and slickness. I really like the scent - they are aiming at a prickly pear desert vibe, and pull it off really well. Same goes for the matching after shave.
3 pass shave - very close and comfortable. A couple of tiny weepers on the neck.
Also gave Con's After Balm a run. Very nice - subtle almond scent, and great face feel.

Razor: Weber Polished Head on Bulldog Handle
Blade: Vintage NOS English Wilkie (4)
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson H2 boar
Soap/Cream: Shaver Heaven Spiced Mahogany (unobtanium)
Aftershave: Stirling Soap Co - Stirling Gentlemen

Well after yesterday's announcement I had to make this morning's shave dedicated to @Anthony.

The Spiced Mahogany is wonderful - while I was late to the Shaven Heaven party I'm glad I got there in the end.

I don't have any of your balms mate but figured this was the next best thing as you are a stirling g....

The future awaits!

First post for a while due to a wee accident that resulted in 3 broken ribs. On the mend now.
First use of the Crown King Rustler's Ridge after a recommendation from @shavetheman. Very impressed with the soap. It is veg, and it would seem relies on Kokum Butter as a key ingredient. The lather was very rich and long-lasting, and had good glide and slickness. I really like the scent - they are aiming at a prickly pear desert vibe, and pull it off really well. Same goes for the matching after shave.
3 pass shave - very close and comfortable. A couple of tiny weepers on the neck.
Also gave Con's After Balm a run. Very nice - subtle almond scent, and great face feel.
Great to have you back @TomG (y)

Hope you heal up well @TomG

Welcome back @TomG - hope not too painful - broken ribs arent fun!!

20161019_SOTDSVig_zpsbigr5cqi.jpg

Pre-Shave: Cypriotian Olive/Argan Oil soap, cold water
Razor: ATT S-1 Colossus
Blade: Ladas (1)
Brush: Nathan Clark Envy White
Lather: Stirling Lavender & Bergamot
Post-shave: Alum, Barrister & Man Kyovu Original, South Australian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil​

Finally a great shave again - seems like my face is almost fully healed again - great lather from the old Stirling formula (picture here) - all in all a beautiful start into the day (y)

Be careful with that son - good razors and brushes don't grow on trees you know!

Yes they do Dad, I've seen the pictures!!!

Thanks @alfredus :whistle:

rGoud8c.jpg

SOTD (18/10/2016) TABAC TUESDAY

Pre: Lucky Tiger Face Wash
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Voskhod (5th use)
Brush: Semogue 610
Soap/Cream: Tabac Shave Stick
AS: Thayer’s Lemon/Tabac AS
Balm: Tabac AS Balm
Fragrance: Tabac EDC

Woo.. might have to get some EDC. Although the A/S does last quite a long time... almost the entire day.

Status
Not open for further replies.