AS: Thayer's Lemon/CC Cat O' Nine Tails
Balm: SH Almond Milk
Fragrance: Thierry Mugler A*Men EDT

21950095_1695489557130142_5558824339382193596_o.jpg

Brush: Semogue 620
Soap: La Toja
Razor: Gem Contour II
Blade: PAL (4)

I have now run through my SEs from the Damaskeene to this, the Contour II, the last of the Gems. It's been a good SEptember and I have left the finest SE ever made for the last few shaves, starting tomorrow.​
Have set a trigger and awaiting to find out what your best ever SE is for interest. Haven't tried a Contour or MMOC so wanting to know more (y) no pressure :LOL:
Should of done the SE(ptember) as a great time to use things I have hidden away.

On that note, when is slant month, rare/odd month and/or German/English or TTO month??
Yes Gillete month not included as its all year regardless. :snaphappy:

Have set a trigger and awaiting to find out what your best ever SE is for interest. Haven't tried a Contour or MMOC so wanting to know more (y) no pressure :LOL:
Should of done the SE(ptember) as a great time to use things I have hidden away.

On that note, when is slant month, rare/odd month and/or German/English or TTO month??
Yes Gillete month not included as its all year regardless. :snaphappy:
I'm looking forward to using the finest SE ever made tonight. It shouldn't be too difficult to guess what it is.
The Contour is far from the finest, too mild and light plastic, I wouldn't recommend it and only got it to complete the set.
The MMOC I really like and some say is too aggressive, I think you just have to suck it and see.
I don't know about the rest of the year but next month must be for Open Combs I guess, a great time to try the MMOC

Razor: Ever-ready 'E' bar
Blade: GEM (3)
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson '46'
Soap/Cream: Phoenix & Beau Albion shaving soap
Aftershave Splash: Myrsol Formula K splash
Cologne: N/A

The brush was a relatively recent acquisition and a lot smaller than my other '46'. This was the one for Cecil Jacobs, you can read the back story in this thread - Simpson Butterscotch '46' - Cecil Jacobs

I'm not a fan of the Albion, the grapefruit scent doesn't appeal, but it is now finished - The finished products sticky

Even some lather shots again! - Lather Shots

Two days in a row @alfredus with nobody posting in between, I own that thread now :)

Date: 27 September 2017

Pre: - Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush: - Yaqi Tuxedo Synth. 26/62mm knot
Lather: - Wholly Kaw - King of Oud (tallow) Donkey Milk 3x
Razor: - Muhle R41 v2013 with the iKon Bulldog Handle
Blade: - Gillette Nacet #3
Post: - Lucky Tiger Aftershave & Face Tonic / Bulldog Sensitive Moisturiser
Fragrance: - L'eau D'issey Pour Homme EDT

Last edited:
qtSNjDM.jpg

Pre-Shave: @khun_diddy Olive Oil Soap, cold water
Razor: Guerrilla
Blade: Ladas (1)
Brush: Hucklaration
Lather: Mike's Lemongrass & Eucalypt
Post-Shave: Alum, Stirling Bay Laurel Witch Hazel, Australian Emu Oil​

Great to be back home in my own den again with this wonderful badger that produces just some spectacular Mike's lather.

I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.