Not open for further replies.
QEjuaSa.jpg

Pre-Shave: @khun_diddy Olive Oil Soap, cold water
Razor: RazoRock MJ90-A
Blade: Voskhod (1)
Brush: Paladin Chief Strawberry Amber
Lather: Mystic Water Jeff's Lavender
Post-Shave: Alum, Stirling Bay Laurel Witch Hazel, Australian Emu Oil​

The razor has vastly improved with the new base plate and is now very efficient, yet still super mild. The Mystic Water lather was great, but had a bit too much volume/air for my personal taste - all in all a great shave though.

I hope you all have a stellar Saturday (y)

QEjuaSa.jpg

Pre-Shave: @khun_diddy Olive Oil Soap, cold water
Razor: RazoRock MJ90-A
Blade: Voskhod (1)
Brush: Paladin Chief Strawberry Amber
Lather: Mystic Water Jeff's Lavender
Post-Shave: Alum, Stirling Bay Laurel Witch Hazel, Australian Emu Oil​

The razor has vastly improved with the new base plate and is now very efficient, yet still super mild. The Mystic Water lather was great, but had a bit too much volume/air for my personal taste - all in all a great shave though.

I hope you all have a stellar Saturday (y)

Great to get your feedback on the new baseplate. I've been wanting to get one, but the shipping is so expensive...

Great to get your feedback on the new baseplate. I've been wanting to get one, but the shipping is so expensive...

I was fortunate enough to get the new base plate through @Pbgoose (again many thanks) - he added it to one of his orders. Shipping in Australia was also manageable, because he sent it as a letter...

In any case, in my opinion the razor has vastly improved - it gave me an efficient yet very smooth shave - exactly the way I like it. The original plate was too inefficient for my taste.

I was fortunate enough to get the new base plate through @Pbgoose (again many thanks) - he added it to one of his orders. Shipping in Australia was also manageable, because he sent it as a letter...

In any case, in my opinion the razor has vastly improved - it gave me an efficient yet very smooth shave - exactly the way I like it. The original plate was too inefficient for my taste.

Fortunate indeed! If anyone else is planning an Italian barber order can we get something similar going?

Razor: Masonic ever ready
Blade: carbon (2)
Soap: B&M something

Okay I get the myrsol thing, I'd have to try some more to find the scent I like but the post shave it provides is very nice

22104649_1699954353350329_8735758973779616701_o.jpg

Brush: hjm, boar
Soap: Mitchell's Wool Fat
Razor: Gem Micromatic OC
Blade: Gem Micromatic

Sliding seamlessly from SEptember to OCtober with the Micromatic SE/OC.

Great lather from the MWF, love that soap.
The vintage blade is finished, I had to swap sides after one pass, was a good blade. I forget how many uses it had.
A classic Finnish with the Old Spice and all is well.

Have a great Sunday​

Razor: Vintage British Gillette Aristrocrat #15
Blade: Vintage NOS British Wilkinson Sword (1)
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Rooney Badger and Bristle brush
Soap/Cream: L&L Grooming & Chatillon Lux TSM Fougere shaving soap
Aftershave Splash: Chatillon Lux Delor de Treget aftershave
Cologne: N/A

Without a 'shaving mule' like @todras has my Chatillon Lux 'collection' is limited by what Shawn has in stock or at least available to throw in a bottle with a label when I was in the US earlier in the year - while this was not my first choice in aftershave I'm glad I picked .

The L&L Grooming soap is simply outstanding too - a very, very high class product. It is so easy to lather, Lather Shots, with great face feel and performance.

All in all a great OCtober shave :)

Date: 01 October 2017

Pre: - Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush: - Yaqi Tuxedo Synth. 26/62mm knot
Lather: - Wholly Kaw - King of Oud (tallow) Donkey Milk 4x
Razor: - Muhle R41 v2013 with the iKon Bulldog Handle
Blade: - Gillette Nacet #4
Post: - Lucky Tiger Aftershave & Face Tonic / Bulldog Sensitive Moisturiser
Fragrance: - L'eau D'issey Pour Homme EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.