Pre-Shave:
Homebrew Oils
Brush: RazoRock Monster
Lather: TOBS Coconut
Razor: RazoRock Mamba
Blade: Astra SP
Post Shave: Thayers Peach
Fragrance: CK Eternity Aqua
Are you an avid collector of comics or just ones you read specifically?

Preshave :proraso Preshave
Razor : Parker Variant Setting 1
Blade : new Feather
Soap : Arko
Aftershave : Proraso Preshave after Alum, it works surprisingly well.

I played safe as yesterday shave was good and it went beautifully with a fine shave.Obviously I better stay with a mild razor until my skills improve, no wonder I ended up bloody with the slant :ROFLMAO:

My curiosity did get the best of me..
Razor: supply v2 (plate 2)
Blade: supply
Soap: MWF
Brush: commodore

So I decided I had to try it.. I said the second there was any tugging or burn the tech was coming out, 3 passes and the result is a nice close shave, not perfect but a bit of time and this will b a great razor in my books, the angle is a bit different and there is no real audable feedback, blades Could be sharper and the weight would help a lot.
Need more time with it but I like it so far.
Interview wise, I think I did well.
They are figuring out an offer for me currently.

Are you an avid collector of comics or just ones you read specifically?
@Ferret619, I used to collect a lot of the paper based comic books until 2012. Most of them are from either Marvel or DC. I have a couple of crates in storage of my old stuff. Now, I maintain my collection on my external hard drives & read them using my iPad via iComix or Comixology :) **Apologies for the non-shaving related image**

@Ferret619, I used to collect a lot of the paper based comic books until 2012. Most of them are from either Marvel or DC. I have a couple of crates in storage of my old stuff. Now, I maintain my collection on my external hard drives & read them using my iPad via iComix or Comixology :) **Apologies for the non-shaving related image**

Nice! The other day I was at salvos and found the 4 comic series of Batman v predator 2, kinda odd..

Bad weather is back to Tassie, so no more time to home work in the pool 'without pans' , actually, from the 34-35 mins It took me to go to the office, I spent roughly 20 under the rain :(
At least I had a great shave today, after a nice shower...

merggard razor with a Gillete 7'Oclock
yaqi synthetic
soap APR FBR
splash: APR FBR
balm: TSW
EdP: APR Fresca

Everything looks great until the rain, that was not so strong, but enough to make arrive wet to the office... and a few hours afterwards, it got improved again after some beers with my lab mates and boss at lunch time to celebrate a grant gotten by a mate to attend next CMMALR scientific commission meeting. And that is funny because the meeting is in Hobart, like 99.99% of them, and it finished a couple of days ago, so who cares (but she attended anyway) xD

QpluCLQ.jpg

Oud in the travel spray

Rasor : Parker Variant setting 1
Soap : Arko
Balde : new PolSilver
Afershave : Alum Block ;-)

I am quite happy this morning, i am getting there !.For the first time ever, I had no Alum feedback whatsoever (and no blood of course).I used a new Polsilver instead of the usual new feathers (I used to put a new one for every shave) and I have applied a light buffering technique with the variant at setting 1.That did the trick for today's shave.

It still not a shave as good as the ones I get from a fusion5 power but at least i did not get laugh at by my wife (bloody face).

Sweet!!
Continue this technique and increase the level by 0.5 increments whenever you feel ready.

There will come a point where your shaves will far surpass the fusion.

Razor: supply v2 (2)
Soap: Squadron scramble
I’ve decided I have to try the aggressive plate for this razor, the shaves I get are good from plate 2 but I would say the razor is a little more mild than my vintage Merkur slant.
Additionally my days of leisure are drawing to a close, I was offered the role yesterday and I have accepted. Just waiting on paperwork :)
Extra cool thing is that I’m not taking a pay cut to change industry, really couldn’t ask for anything more.
Guitar I ordered 4 months ago is due today... but they have been optimistic with the progress of this guitar In the past so we will see.

Razor: supply v2 (2)
Soap: Squadron scramble
I’ve decided I have to try the aggressive plate for this razor, the shaves I get are good from plate 2 but I would say the razor is a little more mild than my vintage Merkur slant.
Additionally my days of leisure are drawing to a close, I was offered the role yesterday and I have accepted. Just waiting on paperwork :)
Extra cool thing is that I’m not taking a pay cut to change industry, really couldn’t ask for anything more.
Guitar I ordered 4 months ago is due today... but they have been optimistic with the progress of this guitar In the past so we will see.

Congratulations on the new role! Real estate is a tough gig and looking schmick all the time which shouldn't be too hard for a wet shaver.
Good luck! (y):cool:

37884511862_ff8f5838ec_z.jpg

Pre: Shower
Soap: APR Bay City
Brush: Semogue Boar 1800
Razor: Gillette Slim (Setting 7)
Blade: Wizamet Polsilver (1)
AS: Old Spice
What a cracker of a shave!. I was just disappointed I was in so much of a rush and couldn't take my time. Couldn't go wrong with that combo. Just jumped on eBay to see if I could buy more of those Polsilvers. Only in lots of 10.:(
Semogue first use. Little bit of new brush odor but a very nice brush to use. Enough backbone but softer than the other boar brushes I currently have.

4v6khNU.jpg

Musgo Glyce
TSN Thater Fünf
Wolfman
Feather
AP Reserve Lixiviant Soap
AP Reserve Lixiviant Splash
AP Reserve Lixiviant EDP

Great PR picture @todras - now where is my 85% discount coupon :D :D :D

How new is your Thater and how do you like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.