Delta Echo Cubano Fatboy
Gillette 7 O'Clock Yellow
Boellis Panama 1924
Semogue Special Edition Mix
Acqua di Parma Colonia Balm
Acqua di Parma Colonia

Bellissimo​

Razor: Vintage Gillette NEW head on TSW 'Bren' handle
Blade: Vintage Gillette Super Stainless 'M4' 1967 (1)
Brush: Vintage Butterscotch Simpson '46' reknotted in 'pure'
Soap/Cream: P&B Spitfire shaving soap
Aftershave: B&M Kyovu
Cologne: P&B Spitfire solid cologne

Up, up and away this morning on a 'Deluxe Air Experience' with the Canberra Gliding club - a birthday present from last year I'm only now getting around to using. So an aeronautical theme in the shave this morning (even the Bren gun was used as an AA weapon at times)

The shave? Oh, that was great as usual. The NEW goes well on the great handle from @shavetheman and the P&B soap and cologne is great, well done @Kerry@Phoenix&Beau, lather shot here for those into that - Lather Shots

If I don't post again you will know why - I loves youse all ...
Hi @Mark1966 thanks for sharing, could I pinch your picture, please?

Many thanks,

Kerry.

Razor: Vintage Gillette NEW head on TSW 'Bren' handle
Blade: Vintage Gillette Super Stainless 'M4' 1967 (3)
Brush: Vintage Butterscotch Simpson 'The Duke'
Soap/Cream: Dr Jon's Anne Bonny Shaving Soap
Aftershave: Dr Jon's Anne Bonny Aftershave

Hmmm, I wonder if Dr Jon is a doctor?

Anyways - a lovely smelling shave, sweet twist on bay rum with the limes.

QxzS5GE.jpg

Musgo Glyce
klenzo b985 Romera
ATT Colossus R1
Feather
Eufros Dama De Noche
Eufros Dama De Noche Afterhshave Balm
APR Small Flower of the Forest Night
APR Le Mail EDP

Another day of Eurfros soap, another fantastic lather. Beautiful dirty Jasmine complemented by the APR and Manuel's balm. A great start to Tuesday!

Have a bloody good day you bastards :)

Razor: Rockwell 6S (5)
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue
Brush: Simpson Chubby 2 Best
Soap/Cream: Stirling Ozark
Aftershave: Lea A/S

No time for a straight shave as off to school camp. Using a DE for the first time in a few months I realised how long a straight shave takes me (and how it dries out my lather). Rockwell did its usual awesome job.

Bumble Shave
20170228_071451.jpg

Razor: PAA Prismatic with Windrose handle
Blade: Gillette 7 O'Clock SS (1)
Soap: K Shave Worx Bumble Nuts (first use)
Brush: TF Synthetic

Thoughts...
- K Shave Worx makes excellent soap and this is no exception. It's a scent profile I never would have picked myself but that's the bonus of the free samples that artisans throw in. I like it. More almond than honey, it has a scent strength of 4. Cushion, glide and slickness just as good as my favourite Major Wood. I have not had a better soap yet than their kit but MW does it more for me.
- @todras put menthol in the GL I ordered. I'm almost speechless. I love his work anyway but with menthol added... I'm feeling like I am surrounded by angel wings as well as a damn fine scent. I deeply regret not getting him to add methol to the two other bottles I ordered previously. I'm about to leave the house with all the blustery confidence of an Impulse ad.

Razor: Rockwell 6S (5)
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue
Brush: Simpson Chubby 2 Best
Soap/Cream: Stirling Ozark
Aftershave: Lea A/S

No time for a straight shave as off to school camp. Using a DE for the first time in a few months I realised how long a straight shave takes me (and how it dries out my lather). Rockwell did its usual awesome job.
Wow @Psmith ... you shave with a straight and you're still at school?? Props to you man ... very impressive:LOL:

IMG_0948_zpsgaio2xq1.jpg

Feather AC DX with Pro Super blade (6)
GFT Rose Shaving Cream in a tub
Platypus brush
Re-lather and cold rinse

I'm not used to tub shaving creams. Loaded too much product with not enough water and had a couple of average passes with a couple of weepers. By the third pass I had worked out the problem, added more water and got much better lather (pictured on the third pass). Must remember to load less with creams like this - should probably stick with them for awhile to dial them in properly... but it's always so tempting to move on to another soap!

20170228_SOTD_S_Sep_zpsanhvkunq.jpg

Pre-Shave: Cypriotian Olive/Argan Oil soap, cold water
Razor: ATT S-1 Colossus
Blade: Ladas (2)
Brush: Paladin TSN LE
Lather: Soap Testing
Post-shave: Alum, Barrister & Man Kyovu Original, South Australian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil​

Lovely shave with nice secret lather (picture here) - enjoy your shaves (y)

eRjIzef.jpg

February 28th, 2017

Rockwell 6s
Polsilver SI
Shavemac D01 2 Band
Squadron Soap "Ace"

This morning's shave was "ace". I spent a long time creating the lather this morning. It felt longer than normal but it has been a while since I have used the D01 and being so dense it soaks up a lot of lather and makes you feel like you need to keep building. I lathered so much I put a serious dent in the soap :D. I was well rewarded for my efforts though. The lather I got was tremendously protective and slick. The soap did not take on as much water as I use for some itehrs but that did not matter at all. Added bonus is the scent is fantastic! @SchoolForAnts keep up the good work mate!

Preshave: Hot water splash
Razor/Blade: ATT Kronus & Voskhod (4th Shave)
Brush: TF Custom 26mm "Ice Fusion" High Mountain White
Soap: Squadron Soap Sweetheart
Post shave: Hot water splash, Bloc D' Alun, Cold water splash, Witch Hazel
Aftershave/Cologne: Stirling "Sharp Dressed Man"

Good News, I am getting much better results from the last couple of Squadron Soaps used and finding that a wetter face and lots more water than I would normally add is working wonders. Much slicker!! The scent from Sweetheart is absolutely gorgeous !! my wife from the next room away even said what is that one I can smell it through here and it is so nice, so like your work @SchoolForAnts Im on a winner with this one ;) HMW seems to be getting better and better with every use so that's good.
Other than that everything else performed well and I had a very relaxed and enjoyable shave.
Enjoy the rest of your night guy's and have a great shave in the morning,
Cheers
Tony
X0AXuMu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.