Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAG0140.jpg

Brush: Omega
Razor: Rockwell 6S (R6)
Blade: Gillette Nacet (1)
Scuttle/Bowl/Mug: Fine Lathering bowl
Soap: Declaration Grooming Trismegistus

"Thrice great" - actually smells pretty good too :) Have a great remainder to your Friday!

Shaver Heaven Citrus Garden Tallow WOW! WOW! WOW!
Rockwell 6c
Gillette Spoiler
Floid Orange
Mondial Pre Shave
Semogue 1305

Just got the Shaver Heaven Citrus Garden in today's mail it brilliant if you by chance interested I came out of retirement & done a SOTD review on it

I really wish I could shave as briskly and against the grain as that... My skin is too sensitive/thin and there would simply be nothing left of me. :(

Also, your 6c is so shiny!
I need to clean mine up me-thinks.

@58RW Great review BTW. (y)

special shave this morning on 2 counts. today was my pops funeral after we lost him last week and i helped my 15 yo old son along for his first real shave now the bumfluff is turning into something more serious. the young bloke used the rockwell on 3 with declaration bandwagon soap and got through with no nicks or weepers. told him he could go through all my aftershaves and pick his favourite and it appears that @todras has another fan with grapefruit injunction being his immediate favourite and baycity also making the cut with everything else getting a hard no or meh at best.
my shave was straight forward 3 passes with the rockwell on 6 for a bbs finish. soap/splash/edp all velours noir that worked in the cold rainy weather perfectly.
Condolences, @beerhog.

Shaver Heaven Citrus Garden Tallow WOW! WOW! WOW!
Rockwell 6c
Gillette Spoiler
Floid Orange
Mondial Pre Shave
Semogue 1305

Just got the Shaver Heaven Citrus Garden in today's mail it brilliant if you by chance interested I came out of retirement & done a SOTD review on it

Well done @58RW....Good to see you out of YouTube retirement....Good review....

41945982574_0ed35dd55d_c.jpg

Razor: Vintage Gillete Tech head on Windrose handle
Blade: Personna Blue
Brush: Revamped vintage Certfyd brush
Lather: Chiseled Face Zoologist Panda soap
Fragrance: Dior Sauvage EDP

Fantastic scent on the CF Zoologist Panda...would love to get the matching EDP somewhere down the line. Produced a great lather, which was more than emough for a 3-pass shave. Despite the dreary weather in Sydney, I hope that you all enjoy the start of a well deserved long weekend!!!

special shave this morning on 2 counts. today was my pops funeral after we lost him last week and i helped my 15 yo old son along for his first real shave now the bumfluff is turning into something more serious. the young bloke used the rockwell on 3 with declaration bandwagon soap and got through with no nicks or weepers. told him he could go through all my aftershaves and pick his favourite and it appears that @todras has another fan with grapefruit injunction being his immediate favourite and baycity also making the cut with everything else getting a hard no or meh at best.
my shave was straight forward 3 passes with the rockwell on 6 for a bbs finish. soap/splash/edp all velours noir that worked in the cold rainy weather perfectly.

Very sorry for your loss @beerhog

Sorry to hear of your loss

Good news of your sons rite of passage$

Condolences mate.

special shave this morning on 2 counts. today was my pops funeral after we lost him last week and I helped my 15 yo old son along for his first real shave now the bumfluff is turning into something more serious. the young bloke used the rockwell on 3 with declaration bandwagon soap and got through with no nicks or weepers. told him he could go through all my aftershaves and pick his favourite and it appears that @todras has another fan with grapefruit injunction being his immediate favourite and baycity also making the cut with everything else getting a hard no or meh at best.
My condolences @beerhog sorry for your lost.

Sorry for your loss @beerhog.

Prep:
Valobra Glycerlanolina soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: Paladin Lotus Select Badger
Soap: APR Ozymandias
Razor: Wilkinson Sword "Sticky"
Blade: Super Iridium (2)
Scent: APR Ozymandias

Three passes and a few touch-ups for a BBS result. Another fantastic lather from the new APR soap base.
The Ozymandias scent is really nice - beautifully blended. I love the soft white musk and subtle wood notes.

Razor: Vintage Gillette 'Fatboy' Adjustable (5)
Blade: Vintage NOS Gillette Super Stainless (10)
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Rooney board/badger combination brush
Soap/Cream: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Fenchurch shaving soap
Aftershave: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Fenchurch splash
Aftershave: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Fenchurch balm
Fragrance:
Australian Private Reserve (APR) Fenchurch EDP

Meet Up day shave, gotta look and smell my best - no hard decision to make then!

Razor: Vintage Gillette 'Fatboy' Adjustable (5)
Blade: Vintage NOS Gillette Super Stainless (10)
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Rooney board/badger combination brush
Soap/Cream: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Fenchurch shaving soap
Aftershave: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Fenchurch splash
Aftershave: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Fenchurch balm
Fragrance: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Fenchurch EDP

Meet Up day shave, gotta look and smell my best - no hard decision to make then!
Ah man I was gonna use Fenchurch today :( Guess I have to use Ozymandias now :) See you later @Mark1966

HPnWuFIh.jpg

Pre: Pb Pre Shave Emulsion
Soap: Pb Mirrors & Smoke
Brush: Semogue 1305
Razor: Boker King Cutter
Smokin'! Very nice shave this morning. Really happy how the base of this soap came up. Performed really nicely with the straight, it just had a very safe and familiar feel that gives the confidence for a straight razor shave. Was hard to evaluate the scent this morning as I was pretty much over smoke (from the White Birch eo) from yesterdays cook. I'll give it a few days and come back to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.