Soap: 3P
A/S: Aqua Velva

Brush: PAA Atomic Rocket
Razor: Muhle R41
Blade: Perma Sharp (7)
Scuttle/Bowl/Mug: Fine lather bowl
Soap: APR Ozymandias
Post: Thayers Lemon & Aloe Vera Witch Hazel / APR Ozymandias splash + APR balm

A minor nick on the adam's apple but otherwise a super efficient 2 x pass DFS. So hard to choose between the winter scents as they ALL smell freakin awesome!!! Happy shaves :)

WIv1BUMl.jpg

Soap: Stirling Ben Franklin
Brush: SOC Boar
Razor: Blackbird
Blade: Gillette Nacet (1)
We have a winner! The Nacet was probably the best shave I've had with the Blackbird yet, efficiency w/o too much irritation. The Dorco would be a close 2nd. 2 grams proved to be adequate:) and to cut down the crowding @Mark1966 I measured it out last night so I didn't have to fit the scales on the vanity, just the lighting, props, spreadsheet, PA.....and our bathroom is quite small.

48wBCUyl.jpg

Time to use up some lesser used products to make space for more soap tubs! Today I used the Tabac cream tube. In the past I’ve not got a great lather from the Almond sized dollop so today went for a walnut! Much better with excellent slickness so very happy. I want to use this exclusively til gone but may keep a top soap handy to reach for when the mood strikes. It’ll be either Skye Fall or MdC Fougere. The rest I had better box and hide for a while.

Let me know how that Panda Soap performs please looks interesting
Can’t say enough good things about the Panda soap! Great lather and fantastic scent although it is on the pricey side as soaps go. The scent really lasts for more than just a couple of hours. The soap scent is based on the 2017 reformulation of the Zoologist Panda EDP. I made the mistake of getting the original version EDP (still smells good) that is different from the 2017 one that this soap is formulated with. TBH, I’d buy any of the collaborations that I can get my hands on :whistle: I’ll post a lather shot the next time I use it (y)

Can’t say enough good things about the Panda soap! Great lather and fantastic scent although it is on the pricey side as soaps go. The scent really lasts for more than just a couple of hours. The soap scent is based on the 2017 reformulation of the Zoologist Panda EDP. I made the mistake of getting the original version EDP (still smells good) that is different from the 2017 one that this soap is formulated with. TBH, I’d buy any of the collaborations that I can get my hands on :whistle: I’ll post a lather shot the next time I use it (y)
@FluffyGroodle Will put this on my radar thanks mate for the update.

Pre: Proraso Red
Razor: Rockwell 6S (R5)
Blade: Polsilver SI (1)
Brush: Simpson Chubby 2 Synthetic
Soap: Wholly Kaw Man from Mayfair

Forgotten just how sharp the Polsilvers are! I'm still sceptical that the Proraso pre-shave creams actually add anything to the shave, but it's a very nice scent. :)

Pre: Proraso Red
Razor: Rockwell 6S (R5)
Blade: Polsilver SI (1)
Brush: Simpson Chubby 2 Synthetic
Soap: Wholly Kaw Man from Mayfair

Forgotten just how sharp the Polsilvers are! I'm still sceptical that the Proraso pre-shave creams actually add anything to the shave, but it's a very nice scent. :)
I believe Proraso pre-shave is better as a post shave cream.

Pre: Warm water
Razor: Gillette Slim (5)
Blade: Astra SP
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk1
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Squadron Group Captain's Blend
Friday arvo shave.The slim just keeps impressing me. (y)

open source screen capture

Status
Not open for further replies.