Shave of the Day Thread - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two photos - two thousand words

Context and close up for people. Says it all really ...

#soglamourous​

It’s wrapped in white and green on bench....
Not exactly the most ergonomically designed bath room having to twist 180 degrees for a sheet of bum tissue....​

Lest there be any concerns about my long term hygiene, another angle -

Strewth mate, I thought I got to stay in some 'glamour' spots(dives) some times. There should be a 'glamour shave of the week' prize for this.

I think that @TomG is likely to win that prize knowing some of the places he visits!

I'm 'only' here a week ...

Lest there be any concerns about my long term hygiene, another angle -

I think that @TomG is likely to win that prize knowing some of the places he visits!

I'm 'only' here a week ...

That’s one hell of stretch for the bum tissue....
By the time I’ve reached the roll I would have wiped myself clean on the seat....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pre-shave: Proraso White, 5 min hot towel
Brush: Edwin Jagger EJ28 Synthetic
Soap/Cream: APR Ozymandias
Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89 with Ikon Bamboo Handle
Blade: Derby Extra (1)
Post-shave: Alum,Thayers Witch Hazel- Cucumber with Tea Tree Oil, Styptic, APR Ozymandias Splash & EDP

OMG this soap and frag is amazing........I wanted to try a more mild shave and got a DFS three pass shave with a little irritation on the last pass from poor technique, a little nick I didn't even notice till after putting on the thayers. Over all was happy with this shave.
WEXJPlnl.jpg

Brush: maggard synth
Blade:7 oclock yellow
Razor: 6s
Soap:b&m patches
Splash: b&m sinfonia
Not the biggest fan of overtly floral scents and this after shave has sat for a few months without being touched after the initial sniff.today I thought bugger it I'll wear it anyway. After the initial dry down the floral scent is muted somewhat leaving a softer scent that is pleasant and not overpowering.i may come around to it after all.

Pre: Warm water
Razor: Muhle Rocca
Blade: Astra SP (1)
Brush: TSW Silvertip
Soap: Wholly Kaw Man from Mayfair

This razor really is efficient, maybe too much so as I re-opened an old nick on my neck. Well at least I can enjoy the lingering Fenchurch scent for the remainder of the day. :)

Date: 30 August 2018

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush:- Maseto 2 Band Finest Badger Black 30/54mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Barrister & Mann ~ Soapmakers of Awesometown
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Razor/Blade:- Rockwell 6C 'R6' / Vintage NOS Gillette Super Stainless (spoiler) #2
Post-shave:- Thayers Witch Hazel & Tea Tree Oil / Lucky Tiger Aftershave & Face Tonic / Lucky Tiger Face Moisturizer
Fragrance:- L'Eau Bleue D'issey Pour Homme

Status
Not open for further replies.