5Ud5OIa.jpg

Eiko YSK 2 Yasuki steel
Kanayama Cordovan #80000
Simpsons Duke 3 in Sapphire
Tabac soap
Tabac balm
Aramis Tabacco Reserve Edp

Lest there be any concerns about my long term hygiene, another angle -

I think that @TomG is likely to win that prize knowing some of the places he visits!

I'm 'only' here a week ...
I feel sorry for @Mark1966 because I cannot stop laughing when I see the toilet paper is out of reach.

Try this magic spell @Mark1966 if your lucky

Wingardium Toilet Paper Leviosa! :p:D

20180830_SOTD_S_Frame.jpg

Pre-Shave: @nsavage pre-shave, cold water
Razor: Rex Ambassador (3-2)
Blade: Ladas Super Stainless (1)
Brush: Shavemac ATG 2017 LE
Lather: Stirling Gin & Tonic
Post-Shave: Alum, Thayers Original Alcohol Free Witch Hazel, South Australian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil​

The Rex has truly earned a fixed spot in my rotation - I really enjoy shaving with it...so much so, that I forgot to dial it down after the first pass today (I use it on 3 on my first pass and on 2 for subsequent passes). Only a nick in my philtrum reminded me, to dial the razor down...

This Shavemac knot is truly unique and it is hard to stop face lathering with it - and the spectacular Stirling lather today certainly added to this luxurious feeling - it was a wonderful late afternoon shave and I am ready for some G&T!

I hope you all have a terrific Thursday (y)

Pre: Warm water
Razor: Timeless , S/S 0.68 Scalloped base plate
Blade: Astra Green
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk1
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: APR Skye Fall
It just doesn't get any better. Two passes and a touch up and got a BBS.

Another face lathered shave:

Pre: nothing
machine: SSSeygus extrem 2016 oc
blade: rapira
brush: BSB2 silvertip
soap: APR Fougere Bourbon Rose
splash: WK La fougere parfaite

N7NwMqh.jpg

Great shave. The only nwe stuff is the splash, a bit to mentholated I reckon, it cooled my face for some minutes, in properties in the line of Fine's, maybe a bit better, with a nice scent.

SOTN
RazoRock Caribbean :) :) :) :) :)
RockWell 6c
Gillette Nacet
Olive Wood Mix 70/30 Badger/Boar
Mondial No 908 Homme Pre Shave Cream
Floid Black

First time then with the RR Caribbean. Well it was fantastic RR is currently my favourite shave soap it's price and performance are outstanding. The scent on this started to turn out and it was Toffee/Chocolate mmmmmm sweet & subtle. RR are so easy to lather it makes my shaves BBS every time. The post shave feel I get is just like a babies bum and for this old fella that is a bonus ;)
20180830_221807.jpg

Or to get an idea of the size of the town you're in, is the only restaurant option in town chinese? TomG would've been right if the hotel had a restaurant.

Harsh!

I think that Adelaide would be offended by that suggestion

Prep:
Valobra Glycerlanolina soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: Saponificio Varesino Two-band High Mountain Manchurian White Badger
Soap: Declaration Grooming Bon Vivant
Razor: Merkur Futur (2)
Blade: Vintage NOS Personna Super Platinum Chrome (16)
Scent: Knize Ten EdT

Great shave. Very rich, slick lather from the Declaration soap, which had a pleasant earthy masculine scent. Three passes and a few buffs for a BBS result, with a very nice post-shave. The Personna blade has been brilliant. I detected some slight resistance for the first time in the ATG pass of this shave, and hence will allow this blade to retire gracefully after 16 stellar shaves.

IMAG0235-1-1.jpg

Brush: Proraso (Omega)
Razor: Parker Variant (2)
Blade: Crystal (5)
Scuttle/Bowl/Mug: Fine lather bowl
Soap: RR xXx
Post: Thayers Lemon & Aloe Vera Witch Hazel + Australian Lemon & Tea Tree Cream

Shaved the noggin last night with the Headblade Ghost as I was dreading another freezing morning shave. Surprised to see it above zero so happy shaves all around. Have a wonderful weekend & Happy Fathers Day to those celebrating - Bring on the spring scents! :)

A contrast of ablutions on field trips in recent times..............................

First, the good.....................

the bad...................

and the ugly.......................

I knew you would win this ‘pissing’ competition (so to speak) but I am a little disturbed that you have photos so readily at hand!

Shave but no pics this morning - shave, early start and onboard about to fly back to CBR for a full day of meetings until 7:30 [sigh]. Roll on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.