BlackBird SS
Feather
TroyCraft 'Purple Haze' 24mm Lansky HD
MdC Argumes
A&E Kaizen Splash

52469417304_2cf03bccc8_h.jpg

Tribute SOTD - RIP DAD!

IMG-20221101-110238-2.jpg

I dedicate today's shave to my late father who recently passed away from a short illness. The last few weeks have been tough mentally but I'm thankful for the memories and Dad encouraging me to ditch the carts and go traditional DE shaving as he had done since his late teens serving in the Army. We'll always share a love for efficient shaves and all things Brut... FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS! :cry:
My sincere condolences for your loss @Razor Burn. Great to see you have have wonderful memories to cherish.

Tribute SOTD - RIP DAD!

I dedicate today's shave to my late father who recently passed away from a short illness. The last few weeks have been tough mentally but I'm thankful for the memories and Dad encouraging me to ditch the carts and go traditional DE shaving as he had done since his late teens serving in the Army. We'll always share a love for efficient shaves and all things Brut... FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS! :cry:
I am truly sorry for your loss @Razor Burn

Tribute SOTD - RIP DAD!

Condolences @Razor Burn very sorry for your loss and a nice tribute. A splash of Brut will always be on hand to remind of your late father.

What is that wee brush?

eBcoEGu.jpg

Pre-shave:- Shower
Brush:- Simpson - The Harvard H1 Best Badger
Soap/Aftershave:- Reef Point Soaps - Command Presence
Razor:- ABC Pocket Edition
Blade:- Gillette Super Stainless V4 (6)

Never ceases to amaze how much lather this little 17mm produces

Tribute SOTD - RIP DAD!

Late to the party, but sorry for your loss mate

BRUT ON!

Condolences @Razor Burn very sorry for your loss and a nice tribute. A splash of Brut will always be on hand to remind of your late father.

What is that wee brush?
Thanks @Holiday. I'm not sure what brand brush it is as it was dad's and it's seen some good use but I suspect it was a cheapo badger...?

I did get him the odd brush over the years but they saw little use as he stubbornly stuck to his old kit...

Tribute SOTD - RIP DAD!

My condolences to you and your family.

I ran into my former boss's wife the other day, she was wearing a t-shirt with "The gOOdies" on the front, with the "O"s stretched across her prodigious mammaries. My countenance must have been one of obvious murdered giggles... :censored:🤭
I've seen those gOOdies that can easily hold a bottle of beer all day long :X3:

Status
Not open for further replies.