What do you have in the post right now?

BOT, did I mention I've some Alpa products on their way ?

I received my Made In England Gillette Platinum, now I don't want to open them because the packaging is BEAUTIFULL.
6x 5 Gillette Platinum Made in England like the packs on the picture bellow.

QNIDejH.jpg

I received them but now I can't resolve myself to open the packages, they look so nice. looll

Last edited:
I received my Made In England Gillette Platinum, now I don't want to open them because the packaging is BEAUTIFULL.

I received them but now I can't resolve myself to open the packages, they look so nice. looll

I have that problem with NOS brushes :(

I have that problem with NOS brushes :(

Pffffttttt, life is too short.
Captura+de+pantalla+2012-01-19+a+la%2528s%2529+12.01.37.png

....and when you die some hipster from the future will have them displayed on his bone-glass hover shelves. Nope, I already hate that guy - and relish the idea of messing with him!

BTW: I have a Semogue 620 on its way from their native Portugal - thanks to @borked

Nothing shave related in the post right now, unless the Soap Commander Group Buy counts.

I have plenty of Nuun Electrolyte tablets enroute from iHerb.com - and no it isn't somewhere to buy weed online. They do stock a few shave things like KMF creams.

Nothing shave related in the post right now, unless the Soap Commander Group Buy counts.

I have plenty of Nuun Electrolyte tablets enroute from iHerb.com - and no it isn't somewhere to buy weed online. They do stock a few shave things like KMF creams.

Not sure the SC is in the post just yet. Darren was going away for the weekend, and said it would be posted Monday and a tracking number provided.

Will pass on the tracking number once I get it.

Oh, I should have poster here: Wolfman razor SB head and handle

@alfredus , which handle did you end up choosing? And the total bill including postage was....? Surely not north of $CAD200. :eek:

Nice looking heads on them but expensive bit of kit if the website's pricing is indicative of actuals.
After discussing with James and my wife I went for WRH2 handle - both said it is the perfect match for the razor...

As for the price 200 + 50 for shipping (actual shipping price is 44.95 I believe)CDN = 270AU$...crazy I know. But I just calculated how much it actually cost me - I did sell two RR Slants!

I did the same with my ATT, I traded another razor for it and my actual costs were acceptable, as with this one. I first wanted the BBS-1 - but that one is 275US$ - which is I guess ~350 AU$ at the moment!

Anyway, if I don't like it, I think it will not be hard to sell, but I really hope it is a keeper - it looks sensational!

Wow,
I think I am more in @gthomas04's league than the rest of you seem to be with your spendage.

Wow - oh well you've been pretty logical about it and have essentially just consolidated your 2 or so razors into 1. So fair play.

It is a delightful looking bit of kit and genuinely looks the part of something hard turned by a master craftsman - thats nothing against the Webers but the Wolfman razors do have that real edgy, distinctive and powerful look about them. So hopefully the shave will be commensurate with that.

Phew the ATT went as well - I'm amazed as I thought you were very fond of the RR's and ATT......what did you swap that for? IIRC does that subtraction of 2 RR's still leave you with just one lonely RR left?

Wow - oh well you've been pretty logical about it and have essentially just consolidated your 2 or so razors into 1. So fair play.

It is a delightful looking bit of kit and genuinely looks the part of something hard turned by a master craftsman - thats nothing against the Webers but the Wolfman razors do have that real edgy, distinctive and powerful look about them. So hopefully the shave will be commensurate with that.

Phew the ATT went as well - I'm amazed as I thought you were very fond of the RR's and ATT......what did you swap that for? IIRC does that subtraction of 2 RR's still leave you with just one lonely RR left?

No no, the ATT is with me - I just meant I got it the same way, I traded another razor of mine for it and so my effective cost was way below the price of the a new ATT.

This is all so unpatriotic...everyone buying ATT, Wolfman, Weber, Standard, blah, blah, yankee-shit, blah, blah....why aren't you all buying good solid Aussie-made razors like the ahhhh....yeah and how about the ummmmmm.... Hmmm, we need to pull out finger out and our socks up people! We got some top-shelf artisan soaps and what seems little in the way of Aussie hardware!

Give me a design and I'll put it to a guy I know for appraisal to manufacture :)

Of course you've either the blueprints or the physical items measurements can be taken from, right @stillshunter ?
Also, affordability in numbers, otherwise it will hurt the budget is what he's previously advised me.

Of course you've either the blueprints or the physical items measurements can be taken from, right @stillshunter ?
Also, affordability in numbers, otherwise it will hurt the budget is what he's previously advised me.
...if it's innovative enough - and it would have to be to not breach IP - then would it be a prospective kickstarter project? Might help get over that initial funding and production hump...