What do you have in the post right now?

Incoming. Advertised as a 1960's vintage Gillette.:)

F 4 date code puts it at 1960?

0QCUy8k.jpg

FijlQWP.jpg

zIqV2bS.jpg

Yep, 4th quarter 1960, see here.

Nickel or gold-plated?

It looks Nickel in all the photos I saved, but I didn't notice the yellow appearance in some pics until you asked. Hopefully just a trick of the light, and not brass. The perils of sight unseen over the internet I suppose.
Gettin a fatboy but.:)

Coming soon in the mail from Beard & Blade to go with my Cella Red tub that I've used for a while since the Cella aftershave was sold out very fast last time I've missed out.

Cella-Aftershave-Balm-100ml-with-Box_590x.jpg
Cella_Aftershave_Lotion_100ml_with_Box_590x.jpg

NICE! I managed to finally pick up the CELLA organic soap and aftershave from Beard and Blade. All CELLA products were gone for a while. I waited for the aftershave to drop and then the soap sold too luckily they got their cella restock recently.
I have had the Red aftershave for years now. Its very nice and smells more like cologne, I found the post shave feeling to be amazing. Mine went a little cloudy so I am not sure what that's about but its still okay. I never went down the path of getting the balm but being Cella then it should be great.
Great buy. I hope it rewards you greatly and the aftershave's post feel lives up to my claims.

Cella is one of my go to soaps if I need and want a good shave. I will have to pick up one of the 1kg bricks one day, I just can't justify asking for the space to store the soap in the family fridge. lol. I can hear it now... "ANOTHER SHAVING PRODUCT!?!? AND NOW YOU ARE TAKING OVER MY FRIDGE TOO!!"

Last edited:
Come on people, If the man of a 1000 soaps is stocking up you know you need some.

Yeah, feeling my purchase was inadequate - but who still has the tallow in stock?

This all feels like crossing fingers and toes at this point and hoping it actually arrives.
The postal system in Aus has taken a down turn or is it just for myself??
Between DHL and auspost im sure someones playing pranks.
Auspost is currently on 1 month and counting on various items and dhl is the same despite the guaranteed 2 weeks crap they spew out