What do you have in the post right now?

😆 Thankfully the den clearance helped pay for it.
I’m either going to go Sabbatical or chill out on purchases next year. I’ve got two amazing razors and brushes now, i don’t see myself making another big purchase for a quite a while.

For heavans sake don't throw that sabbatical word around, it's taboo you know!

Look what happened to this years participants.:LOL:

Didn't just jump on the bandwagon mate, you stole the money train. They are two of the best handles Troy has produced, that weren't specific custom designs.
That's too kind mate but hard to go past the boars that @StratMan & @Mark1966 had made as both are extra special, although the Platypig is kinda cheating as a based on a P&C LE blank... :giggle:

For heavans sake don't throw that sabbatical word around, it's taboo you know!

Look what happened to this years participants.:LOL:
I believe their are a few dedicated members staying strong so they earn my respect. ;)

😆 Thankfully the den clearance helped pay for it.
I’m either going to go Sabbatical or chill out on purchases next year. I’ve got two amazing razors and brushes now, i don’t see myself making another big purchase for a quite a while.
Wait until @Errol digs up another hidden gem such as the Naked Swiss one or one from our friend/s in Eastern Europe. :bag:

That's too kind mate but hard to go past the boars that @StratMan & @Mark1966 had made as both are extra special, although the Platypig is kinda cheating as a based on a P&C LE blank... :giggle:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Anyway, how can you improve on perfection?

That was the whole idea to see what people were buying and save $$$ to grab what all the cool kids were buying... ;)

Unless your @Atmoz and you blow us all away with a freakin WR2 Titanium but delighted for him... and super jealous :LOL:

@Errol doesn't count because we all know his purchases are made in the name of wet shaving science...

Anyways more reason for another Sabbatical in 2022... Who's joining me...? :censored:
Is that another Platypig I see before me? Well done, beautiful brushes. (y)

Definitely out of the running for Sabbatical 2022, otherwise I'll run out of blades. Or rather I won't, but I'll have to restrict myself to Chinese No-Names...:eek::eek:

Is that another Platypig I see before me? Well done, beautiful brushes. (y)

Definitely out of the running for Sabbatical 2022, otherwise I'll run out of blades. Or rather I won't, but I'll have to restrict myself to Chinese No-Names...:eek::eek:
Thanks mate. Don't think its a Platypig as a different blank but love the purple & gold combination ;)

It appears those who went on sabbaticals this year, have probably now spent more than some of us in 2 months than we have all year.

not too far off the mark there... resistance is useless and when you fall you fall hard :) but why you counting last two month? lots of us didnt spend a dime for around 6-10 months.. when all taken into account im sure nature has taken its course and rounded it all out

not too far off the mark there... resistance is useless and when you fall you fall hard :) but why you counting last two month? lots of us didnt spend a dime for around 6-10 months.. when all taken into account im sure nature has taken its course and rounded it all out
I'll be honest these past 10 or so months there really wasn't too much new gear that peeked my interest as many of the razors were either way too expensive or out of stock and I was never one to get the latest soap as already plenty in my rotation with a focus on working my way through some tubs and samples which I achieved this year. I wasn't missing out on the Charity Auction as an important cause and some highly prized items donated made it hard deciding what to bid large on. 2022 was when I planned to grab a new brush and some local soap but seeing the success of @TroyTools and @CraigE convinced me to go early and I hope to add a few tubs and SE AC blades later this week to see out 2021 content with my current wet shaving supplies. Not sure what 2022 will bring but it'll be quiet barring the odd soap, Charity Auction and maybe a replacement Vector...? :unsure:

:)

51666291680_435dfa4991_z.jpg

I'll be honest these past 10 or so months there really wasn't too much new gear that peeked my interest as many of the razors were either way too expensive or out of stock and I was never one to get the latest soap as already plenty in my rotation with a focus on working my way through some tubs and samples which I achieved this year. I wasn't missing out on the Charity Auction as an important cause and some highly prized items donated made it hard deciding what to bid large on. 2022 was when I planned to grab a new brush and some local soap but seeing the success of @TroyTools and @CraigE convinced me to go early and I hope to add a few tubs and SE AC blades later this week to see out 2021 content with my current wet shaving supplies. Not sure what 2022 will bring but it'll be quiet barring the odd soap, Charity Auction and maybe a replacement Vector...? :unsure:

all i hear is excuses :) when one falls (off a sabbatical), they fall hard, regardless of the temptation during sabbatical (I had none either) (y)

we are both living proof :LOL:

all i hear is excuses :) when one falls (off a sabbatical), they fall hard, regardless of the temptation during sabbatical (I had none either) (y)

we are both living proof :LOL:
I've been tempted a few times, but only eight weeks to go until New Year, so I might as well hang in there now. :nailbiting: Then I have an appointment with the General and with @TroyTools to keep... :nailbiting: Anything after that will be subject to either much consideration or none at all. :LOL: