What do you have in the post right now?

Hey all been MIA as I have abandoned Taptalk in favour of reducing the temptation of having a live feed to the BST of three shaving forums. Expecting the 1250 and 1470 from G&C. Had a 1250 in the past and gave it to my father in law, so looking forward to having a new one as it was a great little boar, ergonomically as well performance wise.

Hey all been MIA as I have abandoned Taptalk in favour of reducing the temptation of having a live feed to the BST of three shaving forums. Expecting the 1250 and 1470 from G&C. Had a 1250 in the past and gave it to my father in law, so looking forward to having a new one as it was a great little boar, ergonomically as well performance wise.

Well don't worry about the B/S/T - just go to the PCTB3 thread.

@unobtanium81 I like the DD signature soap a lot. If you don't, I might buy it off you when I head that way in Oct.

@unobtanium81 I like the DD signature soap a lot. If you don't, I might buy it off you when I head that way in Oct.

Maybe I should get some stuff on bst lol. I have the lavender lizard and autumn morning and am not a big fan of these scents. Hoping the signature is nice.

It has a nice hint of citrus and melon. I nearly sold it a while back, but changed my mind as it would have left me with almost nothing that isn't heavily menthol based. Glad I did as it is turning into a favourite.

I haven't found a lavender scent I like, just doesn't suit our conditions in the tropics.

It has a nice hint of citrus and melon. I nearly sold it a while back, but changed my mind as it would have left me with almost nothing that isn't heavily menthol based. Glad I did as it is turning into a favourite.

I haven't found a lavender scent I like, just doesn't suit our conditions in the tropics.
I'm looking forward to it.

The lavender isn't your usual granny type smell. In fact I can't really pick up the lavender, seems more sweet and vanilla.

Enough said!
20150729-000_3153_zpssyasyfyn.jpg

Ladas are also fantastic, the 2 platinums and the Swedish supersteel are very solid - the Sputnik and the Super Stainless I find poor.

But as always YMMV and of course it will very much depend on the razor you use...

Have wanted to try the Ladas as well as the Voskhod, the rest were a bonus. They will be used in an Edwin Jagger DE89L or Merkur barber pole.