What do you have in the post right now?

Gustavo Romera - Biscop : Olive Wood, Manchurian. 24mm Knot. @Lifes a Peach tells me I may have to buckle down for a long wait :( The brush was listed as "In Stock" but I haven't heard a squeak from Senor Romera after 2 weeks....

Hang in there mate. Gustavo's communication management is not the best but the brush will turn up. Handsome brush BTW.

Gillette Psycho Tech. Designed for prisons and mental health institutions. Will post up a pic later, using tapatalk right now.
Oh! I recall seeing one of these on FleaBay recently... I wondered what it was. I didn't know what they were.
I'm betting @Mark1966 has a whole ward-ful

Edit: Yep! I did wonder what it was at the time. Wrong case but had that key... Nice buy for a razor collector. [emoji6]

Oh! I recall seeing one of these on FleaBay recently... I wondered what it was. I didn't know what they were.
I'm betting @Mark1966 has a whole ward-ful

Edit: Yep! I did wonder what it was at the time. Wrong case but had that key... Nice buy for a razor collector. [emoji6]
It wouldn't surprise me. I used to own one, they're great shavers, it's a shame the original key is so hard to find.

You got the key with your inbound PsychoTech mate?
Sadly no. Just a long bolt with an unlocking nut attached. There's a Psycho on ebay at the moment with the original key, be interesting to see how much it goes for. Alternatively there are plenty of aftermarket keys available.

Sadly no. Just a long bolt with an unlocking nut attached. There's a Psycho on ebay at the moment with the original key, be interesting to see how much it goes for. Alternatively there are plenty of aftermarket keys available.
Probably go in the region that if @Mark1966 sold it, you'd get a full-set of steak knives.

Oh! It wasn't the key?! Sorry to hear that...

Sounds...demented!
Is this the iKon Tech? Piccie or website plz! [emoji5]️
XR0Io3kl.jpg

Psycho with improvised key
Sn0RfK8l.jpg

With original key
A7waS66l.jpg

And aftermarket key.

attachment.php

A Gossen Luna-Pro F, it's a light meter from the 35mm days.

A Asahi Optical 49mm UV Filter for my Super-Takumar 135mm f/3.5.
Niiiice Maxime. I'm using a Gossen myself. Great meters in my experience. So you still shooting 35mm? If so what's your kit? It's my go to nowadays, as the charm of digital has kinda worn off.

No Psychos at my place ...

Niiiice Maxime. I'm using a Gossen myself. Great meters in my experience. So you still shooting 35mm? If so what's your kit? It's my go to nowadays, as the charm of digital has kinda worn off.

I have a Zenit TTL that need a new mirror, mine has a flea bite right at the center. I aslo have a 350D that I use with M42 lenses : ) The Super-Takumar 55mm f/1.8 is a favorite of mine : )

I think with the original psychos there was only one key for a package of ??? razors - that's why the original key is so hard to find...