What do you have in the post right now?

Impatiently awaiting Myrsol Blue and Shave Cream from Gifts & Care. Unfortunately, I ordered one day after their Promo Code expired (n) .
Nice choice @Becephalus. I saw recently that they had introduced Myrsol Blue Shaving Cream. It is a lanolin formulation - probably works really well with Myrsol Emulsion. Would be interested in your thoughts on the shaving cream once you have used it.

@thisISjoel l'm looking forward to see you're feedback review on the Razorock Black Hawk soon ;)(y)
Well the razor is here and it looks pretty cool! It's really, really, really light, like, light, light. I've not had an aluminium razor before, but I wasn't expecting it to be SO light.

Anyway, my blades didn't arrive yet, so I can't shave with it :( I'll post my thoughts as soon as I can though.

I am waiting on a Custom Shavemac. It's been two weeks so not exactly over due but I yet to receive shipping notification. I cannot remember really, but I don't think Bernd sends shipping notifications does he?

I should drop him an email and ask about it but last time I did that, it arrived the very same day. I'll give it another week I think.

I am waiting on a Custom Shavemac. It's been two weeks so not exactly over due but I yet to receive shipping notification. I cannot remember really, but I don't think Bernd sends shipping notifications does he?

I should drop him an email and ask about it but last time I did that, it arrived the very same day. I'll give it another week I think.
Bernd does send shipping info. He may be a little behind at the moment. I ordered on the 17th November and it just shipped this Friday. Still, I have more than enough brushes to be playing with till it arrives.

Mystic Water order and some more Chantillon Lux splashes and a Gratiot League Square EDT courtesy of a work colleague who I am hoping fly's back into Sydney on Wednesday.

Bernd does send shipping info. He may be a little behind at the moment. I ordered on the 17th November and it just shipped this Friday. Still, I have more than enough brushes to be playing with till it arrives.

I'll drop him an email then. Order confirmed and paid on the 18th.

After my catch up with @Korbz today, I have tonight ordered my first ever razor from The Stray Whiskers my Rockwell 6S along with some Reef Point soaps (Fougere Santal & Command Presence) and the same in aftershave I think I am off to a reasonably good start. Thanks for the blades @Korbz and the lathering demo and all the little tips they are all very much appreciated mate.
Now !! I wonder what brush I am going to use ;)
Cheers
Tony

After my catch up with @Korbz today, I have tonight ordered my first ever razor from The Stray Whiskers my Rockwell 6S along with some Reef Point soaps (Fougere Santal & Command Presence) and the same in aftershave I think I am off to a reasonably good start. Thanks for the blades @Korbz and the lathering demo and all the little tips they are all very much appreciated mate.
Now !! I wonder what brush I am going to use ;)
Cheers
Tony

Enabling at its finest :) Absolute pleasure mate and looking forward to hearing how you're going and seeing the SOTD posts.

Two little rocks for my growing rock garden. Aust post came through 3 days from Sydney to Adelaide.

You are bloody lucky they didn't arrive as sand given Australia Post's handling of packages.

Two little rocks for my growing rock garden. Aust post came through 3 days from Sydney to Adelaide.

So, what did you get?

Last edited by a moderator: