What do you have in the post right now?

This is an interesting one, don't see many NOS of these. Pelican branded strop made by Kanayama for Nichiri Co.

a3dc4c4ff797bd2cf25bf34f39629a8a_zpsby36paxb.jpg

NIGHT MUSIC!

It has lots of musk right? So like these then?

Not quite.

musk.jpg

Actually the musk in Nightmusic is synthetic, on a more serious note though there are a few reports of brushes being stained due to the vanilla so maybe break out a synth...

Not quite.

musk.jpg

Actually the musk in Nightmusic is synthetic, on a more serious note though there are a few reports of brushes being stained due to the vanilla so maybe break out a synth...

Yes I read that too, some were staining a real chocolate brown colour I believe ??

@Sxot why are you sucking on a pink candy lollies for GIRLS or are you becoming a wet shaving straight razor Drag Queen P&C of the year ;):smug::smuggrin::joyful:

Oi! Musk is my favourite lolly! That and banana's.

Not quite.

musk.jpg

What? Synthetic? Oh great. Thanks for ruining it for me. Now how do I justify the freaking $38 price tag?
And a synthetic Brush? See note above regarding disgust re synthetic ingredients. Nothing but full blown badgers here... although the wifes badger has, errr actually don't worry. Glad I didn't go the EDT too. Fark me, I shudder when I think what paid for a soap and splash I have never smelt and is known for polarizing opinions. Gawd I'm a moron sometimes. I'd better bloody like it. Synthetic....<shakes head>

AND LEE!!! WHERE IS MY FREAKING BRUSH I PAID FOR TWO WEEKS AGO?!?!

What? Synthetic? Oh great. Thanks for ruining it for me. Now how do I justify the freaking $38 price tag?

A majority of perfumes on the market use synthetic musks due to ethical and cost concerns, it's been that way for a long time now - it's rare they use genuine animal musk.

The plant alternative is very expensive. I know this because I buy it to use in Lemon Party, it's around $10 a ml.

A majority of perfumes on the market use synthetic musks due to ethical and cost concerns, it's been that way for a long time now - it's rare they use genuine animal musk

Can you just leave me to my delusions please.

The plant alternative is very expensive. I know this because I buy it to use in Lemon Party, it's around $10 a ml.

And Fete au Citron is a darling because of it.

A couple of brushes....

I've, never had HAD. I've been cured of RAD and SAD but BAD is taking some doing. I came too close to ordering another M&F last night. Had it in the cart and everything but no. I will remain strong. Intrigue such as this only serves to further the rot. I won't bother asking for more details because clearly none will be forth coming until the photo's appear in the acquisitions thread will it?