What do you have in the post right now?

It's a looker for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Peppermint lip safe "flavour" (scent) for my ladies (wife & daughters) as they have requested I make them some lip balm. Beeswax, direct from the farmer on the Sunny Coast (same guy we buy our honey off) to make said balm. Also, some Lemon Myrtle EO for bath soaps. You should have seen the discussions as to what scent we are going to go with on the bath soap!? Oh boy.

Right now I have a Merkur 42C (1904 model) in the post and should receive it today. Also, there is a slow-moving 1957 Gillette Tech still on the way and hopefully I will receive it sometime before my razor blade supply is used up. It has been stuck in some remote mail facility for some time now, maybe in that blizzard in the eastern US.

Another Stirling shaving soap again the website saying this soap is back on the shelve again, I haven't got this one never heard of this new soap contains Mutton Tallow.

glastonbury-shave-soap-stirling__46132.1489765638.300.300.jpg

Edit:- and also from the Stray Whiskers ;) @shavetheman
BM_SEVILLE-SOAP_GLISSANT_01__10488.1476333840.500.500.jpg

Last edited:
Another Stirling shaving soap again the website saying this soap is back on the shelve again, I haven't got this one never heard of this new soap contains Mutton Tallow.

glastonbury-shave-soap-stirling__46132.1489765638.300.300.jpg

Edit:- and also from the Stray Whiskers ;) @shavetheman
BM_SEVILLE-SOAP_GLISSANT_01__10488.1476333840.500.500.jpg
Nice one speedy! Seville has been on my wish list for ages, will have to get some soon as well.

A couple of new soaps from Spain from a new artisan I came across.

What I have in the post right now is the Fatip Gold Closed Comb "Gentile" razor. This was somewhat of an impulsive purchase, and I already have a measure of "buyers remorse" (i.e., second thoughts). I've read about Fatip's quality issues concerning finish and alignment (in instances) but also of the generally excellent shave characteristics of its razors. I was ultimately swayed by the all-brass compostion of the razor, including its head. So, it was a bit of a "roll of the dice" but am hoping for the best.

What I have in the post right now is the Fatip Gold Closed Comb "Gentile" razor. This was somewhat of an impulsive purchase, and I already have a measure of "buyers remorse" (i.e., second thoughts). I've read about Fatip's quality issues concerning finish and alignment (in instances) but also of the generally excellent shave characteristics of its razors. I was ultimately swayed by the all-brass compostion of the razor, including its head. So, it was a bit of a "roll of the dice" but am hoping for the best.

I have a Fatip Grande OC and I love it. A fantastic shave for me (I like things aggressive) but blade alignment is definitely a PITA...

Reactions: thw
aed29bff7a096adb1e54c145da31d4fa.jpg

Giving injectors a go!

Not merely an injector - one of the very uncommon and unusual twin blade ones (and NOS and limited edition one)!

Presuming that you actually want to use it - will be interested to hear what you think!

Last edited by a moderator: