August 2016 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bubble wrap for international orders was implemented after a rather unfortunate incident I had with a smashed pot of 'Fourth and Pine' and a saturated box that smelled awesome.....
I had a similar experience with a bottle of Arlington Cologne. I could smell it before I opened the door to receive it from the Startrack lass.
@Gifts&Care.com (Juan)immediately dispatched a replacement - excellent service. Speaking of which, I see that there are several new scents in the Finnish Razor master soaps. Their Toivo pine tar soap is awesome; might need to try some others. Mmmmm........(must resist, too many soaps).......

I'm thinking about ordering another one... That scent is very unique, dark and elegant. Kinda like sniffing Batman... Yea, that's what he'd smell like.
Batman?!? You sniff Batman...?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(I think you'd like Hallows... :whistle: But it'll be coming DownUnder via TSW!!! :cheering: )

Batman?!? You sniff Batman...?!? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
(I think you'd like Hallows... :whistle: But it'll be coming DownUnder via TSW!!! :cheering: )
Hahaha! That would be the fragrance I'd imagine batman to carry. Oh yes, thanks for reminding me. I best keep some real estate available for that. Right up my alley.
I can attest to that. LOVE the scent of Beaudelaire! Its what I imagine the Forbidden Forest in the Harry Potter world to smell like.
Walking through the Forbidden Forest... With batman...nanananananananana

b157602f9049b2959088811ce3cb6d1a.jpg

Beaudelaire smells amazing. Dark, ferny, manly. Can't wait to slap it on my face....

Many thanks @shavetheman
It really is something special hey :)

Yippee!!!
I used Gratiot League Square from the sample courtesy of @todras today. Very, very nice indeed. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
Sunday... I can't wait!!!

Great mail call!!! [emoji41]

If there's any Beaudelaire left, I'm hoping that @shavetheman brings some along on Sunday for us to compare... It's looking to be an expensive (but excellent!!!) day. [emoji16]
As long as @shavetheman has remembered to set aside a set or two for me first, otherwise...

I'm thinking about ordering another one... That scent is very unique, dark and elegant. Kinda like sniffing Batman... Yea, that's what he'd smell like.
Oie, leave MY Pokemons alone!

Batman?!? You sniff Batman...?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sniff?
Bah, I've dated his sister!
True story btw :)

Now that I received my new passport, I can go on the other side of the frontier... to the colonies! We went to the New York state to do the grocery and stopped in a small town called Beekmantown. There was this flea market in a house, the place was surrounded by piles and piles of vintage stuff, I almost felt claustrophobic for a moment. I asked for razors and the proprietor brought me a battered New in a Fatboy case (I snagged it, of course) then I asked if he had any old cameras and the man told me to look in the basement, there I found nice looking Spotmatic with a Super-Takumar 55mm f/1.8 in a leather pouch. Total cost: 25$

Now that I received my new passport, I can go on the other side of the frontier... to the colonies! We went to the New York state to do the grocery and stopped in a small town called Beekmantown. There was this flea market in a house, the place was surrounded by piles and piles of vintage stuff, I almost felt claustrophobic for a moment. I asked for razors and the proprietor brought me a battered New in a Fatboy case (I snagged it, of course) then I asked if he had any old cameras and the man told me to look in the basement, there I found nice looking Spotmatic with a Super-Takumar 55mm f/1.8 in a leather pouch. Total cost: 25$

Nothing like great finds in the "wild". North America sounds so much like a bargain-hunters paradise...

Sydney sounds like a bargain-hunters paradise compared to a town which was pretty much completely uprooted in 1974.
Perspective huh?

CRSW bergamot and bay from Filobiblic. As always first class packaging and thanks for the balm tossed in. Always a pleasure. Look forward to using it.
It's a fantastic soap - enjoy. And the balm is tops as well (nice scent to boot). (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.