Interest in a P&C group buy???

@filobiblic just made a point to me, which I think is very valid and he suggested I should make it here clear as well:
There are 2 reasons to do a group buy:
A - to get a better price
B - to get something unique

Thanks @alfredus for organising this. I think I'm more inclined towards Option B. However, I'm happy either way.
Allow me to humbly suggest, a custom P&C Members Brush, with none other than PeaCock Rod
2exu0w8.jpg

Thank you very much guys - I really appreciate it!

To be honest, I actually enjoy things like that - one of the few things that keep me sane ATM...having said that, I'm sure when it comes to ordering, payment, shipping - you all will be a HUGE PITA :D :D :D

@filobiblic just made a point to me, which I think is very valid and he suggested I should make it here clear as well:

And while of course I would never say no to A (and will definitely try to get the best deal for us) - the reason I am doing this is only B: I want a special and unique item, that only our group has - and be it only the engraving or the colour of the handle or whatever...but it has to be unique to us.

I am just saying this, to avoid any disappointments - I am trying to get all your thoughts together in order to find a consensus that suits most.

But at the end of the day - it will be 1 handle, 1 colour and most likely (depending on who we go through), 1 knot.

The brush will definitely be engraved for us - and again I will listen to every one and try to find a consensus.

Having said all of this: it is also definitely going to a great brush - else it would defeat the purpose - I really hope you are all still on-board and not too disappointed in me, but I just had to make this clear at an early stage...

All good mate. Always up for something unique - which in this case would be the handle.
I'm still hoping that there can be choice of knots, even if just two options as that would capture more of us rather than a bunch compromising on spec.
And yes, you will hate us all by the end if you have to collect the money and distribute the brushes! If that will be done by the brush maker then you'll be cool.

And while of course I would never say no to A (and will definitely try to get the best deal for us) - the reason I am doing this is only B: I want a special and unique item, that only our group has - and be it only the engraving or the colour of the handle or whatever...but it has to be unique to us.

I am just saying this, to avoid any disappointments - I am trying to get all your thoughts together in order to find a consensus that suits most.

But at the end of the day - it will be 1 handle, 1 colour and most likely (depending on who we go through), 1 knot.

The brush will definitely be engraved for us - and again I will listen to every one and try to find a consensus.

Having said all of this: it is also definitely going to a great brush - else it would defeat the purpose - I really hope you are all still on-board and not too disappointed in me, but I just had to make this clear at an early stage...

B is the only reason I'm in, I don't need another brush and I probably don't even WANT another brush - but do want something special and P&C :)

Thanks for this @alfredus

@alfredus - shavemac
@Sxot - shavemac 2-band ST Fan 26mm
@cranky - shavemac 2-band ST Fan 24-26mm
@SpeedyPC - shavemac 2-band ST Fan 24-26mm
@filobiblic - shavemac 2-band ST Bulb 24-26mm
@saku39 - shavemac 2-band ST Fan 24-26mm
@Normie
@Hocky27
@Psmith - potentially
@borked - potentially
@Korbz - Thater, Paldin - shavemac acceptable
@boldsworth
@SydBJW - shavemac 2-band ST Fan 24-26mm - not blue
@MrT - shavemac 2-band ST bulb 24mm
@Monsta_AU - potentially
@Mark1966
@Nightguard - shavemac 2-band ST Fan 24mm
@Reegs - Thater, Paladin, Shavemac 2-band ST bulb 24mm
@silver - Thater 2-band 4125/2 or Shavemac D01 Fan 26mm+
@Draco Noir - potentially
@Osman - potentially
@Lifes a Peach - will be held ransom until 2017 :D

I have no idea of the configuration I would like, but I am a face latherer so would prefer something with that in mind.

@Normie what size is you're head is it narrow, narrow to average, average, average to wide or wide face, do you face lather a lot or do sometime bowl lather that way @alfredus could give you a rough idea of you're knot size and loft length, and if you like a bulb, fan shape or flat shape. What kind of badger grade hair do you want to go with you're brush a silvertip 2-band, silvertip D01 or silvertip D01 2-band, and you can choose if you want a fine badger (which is best badger) or pure badger of you're choice see link below.

http://www.shavemac.com/products/Experts/Shaving-Brush-EXPERTS-SELECT.html