January 2017 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So dirty green?

Oh yes, that's the vibe...Real dirty ;)

Funny thing about the B&M tub I just received @borked is that the scent off the puck is almost identical (barely indistinguishable) to the L&L Chatillon Lux TSM Fougère....

x6YIP8i.jpg

From the scent master @todras

Been chasing a bottle of the splash for quite some time.

The Australian Private Reserve soap is an exciting initiative and I cannot wait to give it a go. Scent is outstanding and the soap base is from a respected local soap maker but in a formula that I have not yet tried so looking forward to that as well.

Thanks again @todras

My soap order from the stray whisker finally arrived. Placed on the 31 December. Hope it's enough for this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, that's the vibe...Real dirty ;)

Funny thing about the B&M tub I just received @borked is that the scent off the puck is almost identical (barely indistinguishable) to the L&L Chatillon Lux TSM Fougère....
Wait until we meet and you smell the two recent fougeres and Will's older versions :)

Wait until we meet and you smell the two recent fougeres and Will's older versions :)

Dude, how much soap do you actually have! I thought the Sh was enough to keep you shaving forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
x6YIP8i.jpg

The Australian Private Reserve soap is an exciting initiative and I cannot wait to give it a go. Scent is outstanding and the soap base is from a respected local soap maker but in a formula that I have not yet tried so looking forward to that as well.

Thanks again @todras
Why do you have a soap with my name on it and I don't???

Next thing you tell me it is tallow based as well!!!

Why do you have a soap with my name on it and I don't???

Because you are doing the whole wet-shaver 'A' list Euro-holiday-tour thing. It's all just exotic locations, beaches and 'synths' with you these days :D

Also he didn't pick me up on that Japansese Ninja sports racing bike when I was in SA, so I sort of owed him for that. I sent 2 tubs of it down too, so if you get back before he uses the first one up I am sure he has one for you ;)

2 very exciting items in the one delivery today! Apologies as the pictures are terrible and do not do these beautiful items any justice :(.

Firstly a Jurgen Hempel Titanium handle. Somewhat lighter than I expected so I will be interested to see how I get on with it. That being said it is an absolute work of art, gorgeous to look at and the craftsmanship is superb.

2pIXPae.jpg

Second item needs no real introduction, A Wolfman SB Head with Wolfman WRH1 Handle :). The WRH1 looks amazing in the pictures and whilst I am very pleased with it and it is beautifully made the WRH2 handle on my other Wolfman is absolutely stunning by comparison. That being said there are no complaints whatsoever!

Fkw5uD4.jpg

rQgrnlq.jpg

And a picture of my two Wolfman together to round things off. They are fast becoming great friends :D

SgEncAh.jpg

x6YIP8i.jpg

Thanks again @todras

What? @todras has a soap now? And it's an existing formula from and Aussie?

Please tell me it's a SH formula and @todras will have a webshop complete with splashes and matching a/s before the year is out! A dream come true.

2 very exciting items in the one delivery today! Apologies as the pictures are terrible and do not do these beautiful items any justice :(.

Firstly a Jurgen Hempel Titanium handle. Somewhat lighter than I expected so I will be interested to see how I get on with it. That being said it is an absolute work of art, gorgeous to look at and the craftsmanship is superb.

2pIXPae.jpg

Second item needs no real introduction, A Wolfman SB Head with Wolfman WRH1 Handle :). The WRH1 looks amazing in the pictures and whilst I am very pleased with it and it is beautifully made the WRH2 handle on my other Wolfman is absolutely stunning by comparison. That being said there are no complaints whatsoever!

Fkw5uD4.jpg

rQgrnlq.jpg

And a picture of my two Wolfman together to round things off. They are fast becoming great friends :D

SgEncAh.jpg
Very well done my friend (y)

What are the dimensions of the Hempel?

Status
Not open for further replies.