January 2017 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 very exciting items in the one delivery today! Apologies as the pictures are terrible and do not do these beautiful items any justice :(.

Firstly a Jurgen Hempel Titanium handle. Somewhat lighter than I expected so I will be interested to see how I get on with it. That being said it is an absolute work of art, gorgeous to look at and the craftsmanship is superb.

2pIXPae.jpg

Second item needs no real introduction, A Wolfman SB Head with Wolfman WRH1 Handle :). The WRH1 looks amazing in the pictures and whilst I am very pleased with it and it is beautifully made the WRH2 handle on my other Wolfman is absolutely stunning by comparison. That being said there are no complaints whatsoever!

Fkw5uD4.jpg

rQgrnlq.jpg

And a picture of my two Wolfman together to round things off. They are fast becoming great friends :D

SgEncAh.jpg

@nsavage Fantastic acquisitions! I'm yet to try a Hempel handle (I've had good luck with Rafael and his UFO handles). Is Facebook the best way to track down Jurgen and his handles?

@nsavage Fantastic acquisitions! I'm yet to try a Hempel handle (I've had good luck with Rafael and his UFO handles). Is Facebook the best way to track down Jurgen and his handles?
Thanks @ben74 :)

I acquired this one as the person who sold me the Wolfman insisted that I take the handle as well. I do however believe that you are correct and Facebook is the best way to get in touch with Juergen and purchase a handle. He has also recently been working on a Darwin razor copy I believe.

.... He has also recently been working on a Darwin razor copy I believe.

WHAT!

After years I finally get myself a REAL Darwin and copies keep popping up everywhere :cry:

It is not a REAL Darwin unless it is a REAL Darwin !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried the phone browser. No signatures either

For some reason I can't see any signatures. [emoji848]
Check it out on the web version. If you are on tapatalk, the signatures don't show up.
Also, on mobile browser, they only show up in landscape mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Half way through the first month of the year and already 8 pages into the acquisition thread - impressive work folks!

Half way through the first month of the year and already 8 pages into the acquisition thread - impressive work folks!

I'm just getting warmed up now that I am back at work, more fool he that seeks the Sabbatical banner I say :cool:

I'm just getting warmed up now that I am back at work, more fool he that seeks the Sabbatical banner I say :cool:

Maybe you need a separate acquisitions thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.