Official P&C 2018 Sabbatical (& Back to Basics) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I’m going well.
Just so you Bros know, big wins all the time.
Some Anne bonny would be great though

Such misplaced hope ...

You are quite good at editing thread topics on request, so you have that going for you :)

Counting down... Any more victims participants??

Personally, I'm waiting with baited breath to see what the 2018 Fail banner looks like, I'm quietly hoping it is something particularly 'jarring' colour wise..although not much beats red and yellow :D

You are quite good at editing thread topics on request, so you have that going for you :)

Personally, I'm waiting with baited breath to see what the 2018 Fail banner looks like, I'm quietly hoping it is something particularly 'jarring' colour wise..although not much beats red and yellow :D
I wonder if you can set the banner as a .gif to go between the 2018 sebatical and FAILURE in alternating red and yellow

In the same boat @Sticky ..... I still have shed loads in the post, the worst being 2 aliexpress orders (both shaving bowls) from 11th November that still haven't shown up yet! If they make it I fully expect them to look like an elephant done an Irish jig on the packaging, guaranteed they'll be trashed sitting in the mail system for so long :(

Still got almost 2 weeks to wait before I can start thinking about disputes for being lost in the mail.

Other stuff (blades, stand, handle and perfume oil) is still enroute from overseas and am starting to worry about them too even though they've only been travelling since early to mid December.... I hate international online shopping at this time of year :(

In the same boat @Sticky ..... I still have shed loads in the post, the worst being 2 aliexpress orders (both shaving bowls) from 11th November that still haven't shown up yet! If they make it I fully expect them to look like an elephant done an Irish jig on the packaging, guaranteed they'll be trashed sitting in the mail system for so long :(

Still got almost 2 weeks to wait before I can start thinking about disputes for being lost in the mail.

Other stuff (blades, stand, handle and perfume oil) is still enroute from overseas and am starting to worry about them too even though they've only been travelling since early to mid December.... I hate international online shopping at this time of year :(

Yes, international shipping can be frustrating at any time of year but especially at Christmas. I have a couple things from oz and a couple of things on the way to a friend in the UK so they wont be sent on for a while. I am hoping that they will all help make the beginning of the sabbatical easier as they arrive.
I hope all your stuff arrives safely, fingers crossed,perhaps if they are staggered through January at least they will help make it seem like an 11 month sabbatical

Still does my head in that a club like this is required for others to exercise restraint.
@Monsta_AU can the rest of us, that can adult, get a banner to celebrate our evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.