Official P&C 2018 Sabbatical (& Back to Basics) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what other explanation do you have. It’s not like Brad was closing up shop.
The world conspires against us at times besides Red and yellow look great together, should reorganise the wardrobe accordingly :) hi-vis and stylish

Tremendously well said mate, with the benefit of a couple of glasses of single malt, I have one more point to add :D
  • No one cares that you are on sabbatical, ceaselessly mentioning it as a reason for not buying, bidding or otherwise enjoying yourself on P&C (in the BST especially) or when people post their cool mail calls gets very boring very fast. Do everyone a favour and keep the fact that you have elected to deprive yourself of enjoyment to yourself. We are all able to moderate our spending without the need for a silly votive or a forum banner. Think of the community before you bang on about being on sabbatical and bore the crap out of everyone.
Post of the year!

Dummy spit/whinge of the year I would suggest.....
Not really, the whinging has gotten rather annoying previously with all the 'woe is me and my sabbatical' posts. I will just goad you into buying it anyway then add your yellow and red banner with glee. :smuggrin:

Not really, the whinging has gotten rather annoying previously with all the 'woe is me and my sabbatical' posts. I will just goad you into buying it anyway then add your yellow and red banner with glee. :smuggrin:

I'm ready mate, pretty sure there will be some good stuff I miss out on but will be chuffed to see my bathroom free from the stockpile of soap that's been building up... Goad away, do your worst... :)

TBH, there's been more whining and bleating from the non-participants than the actual participants.... Who would have thought taking a short purchasing break would be so divisive!

:D

Im quietly hoping for a particularly discordant Fail Banner this year!

Dummy spit/whinge of the year I would suggest.....

Come on it was pretty damm funny I thought, it was me after a few glasses of Whiskey, no malice in it :LOL:

No, there's crazy and then there is pointless. You'd have a fail by 3pm on the 1st of Jan.

This is the post of the year no contest, funniest thing I have read in a long time @nsavage

TBH, there's been more whining and bleating from the non-participants than the actual participants.... Who would have thought taking a short purchasing break would be so divisive!
To be fair, the most prominent whingers whinge about everything they either don't like or disagree with. Ignore them, I enjoy watching others struggling with a self imposed sabbatical.
And of course good luck to all sabbatical participants.

Good on ya @tullfan and @the_shaving_sailor ! (y)

Come on it was pretty damm funny I thought, it was me after a few glasses of Whiskey, no malice in it

Certainly no offence taken or intended either @todras.... I am quite enjoying the banter though :)

If we're not allowed to pull out our wooden spoons to stir it up every so often then it would be a pretty boring place.

I hope your not planning on giving all failed participants a big red and yellow "Forum Administrator" banner mate, that's the ugliest one of all!

(Only joking, it's beautiful..... Please leave the ban hammer in the shave den) :)

I've just adjusted the colours somewhat...you were right on the Yellow on my Forum Admin banner, it's now a little more golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.