September 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Envy White 26mm. The size limited the choice of handle but I can live with that.

What a wonderful looking brush! Well done mate. (I can certainly live with a handle like that... [emoji6])

I think you have a winner with that brush @Psmith. If you want to sell the B/S/T action will be interesting

Hey - Happy shaving :)

I think you have a winner with that brush @Psmith. If you want to sell the B/S/T action will be interesting

Haha! "B/S/T"... You're playing mind games with him...

DSC_0275.jpg
DSC_0277.jpg
DSC_0278.jpg
DSC_0279.jpg

Just got these pics of my new brush. It's going to be a long couple of weeks till I get this from Peter.
Congrats @Psmith , that brush is gorgeous. I love the look of that handle!

GET IN LINE!!!!!
I don't see any butterscotch here + you are on sabbatical...

OK @Psmith, now that we established the knot details as well: please PM me your Paypal details :D :D :D

Seriously well done and looking forward reading your thoughts (y)

Hmm, I've a spot in the WW line that's just graduated, let the bidding begin*

*no guarantees implied that final offer will be accepted by me.

Do I detect some SERIOUS brush envy here? Well done @Psmith

BTW @alfredus - it looks kinda butterscotch and as for the sabbatical - how does that seem to be going to you ...

I don't see any butterscotch here + you are on sabbatical...

OK @Psmith, now that we established the knot details as well: please PM me your Paypal details :D :D :D

Seriously well done and looking forward reading your thoughts (y)
Well I do have to thank you for leading the way with the Envy white. I was lucky. He had one 26mm EW knot on hand when I happened to ask him.

Hmm, I've a spot in the WW line that's just graduated, let the bidding begin
Me too. I found the whole process of narrowing it down to one brush so traumatic that the only way I could ease my pain was getting back in line.

Me too. I found the whole process of narrowing it down to one brush so traumatic that the only way I could ease my pain was getting back in line.

So to save you a repeat of that trauma I'd better take that slot - one of the same I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.