Tabac Re-Formulated - Now Tallow Free

If I buy 1000 pucks do I get a Grand Granny ambassador title?
Yes, this will become your Sexy TABAC Tallow Grand Granny ambassador title.

giphy.gif

IF you’ll only buy 1000 Tabac tallow version, not the non-tallow version.

Out with the old:
- potassium tallowate
- sodium Tallowate
- sodium cocoate
- potassium cocoate

and in with the new:
+ sodium laurate
+ potassium laurate
+ lauric acid

M&W must think that their new Tabac is a roaring success going by current sales. Pity that they probably don't realise that the sales are for their old stock.

Last edited:
If I buy 1000 pucks do I get a Grand Granny ambassador title?

Go on, we KNOW you want to ...

A4h1hz0h.png

[Beard & Blade currently sweating on somebody pressing the Check Out button on this order]

Go on, we KNOW you want to ...

A4h1hz0h.png

[Beard & Blade currently sweating on somebody pressing the Check Out button on this order]
It’s that your photoshop trick while you’re trying to scared the living crap out of someone life insurance policy. so you can buy the last tallow tabac in special dish just for you @Mark1966

How do I keep this Tabac soap in OK condition?
Put it in the freezer?
Just buy it and use it all as quickly as possible?
I can get this old formula here and as either a 'refill', or in the 'ceramic bowl'.
Thought I might get the ceramic bowl, but don't want soap that might 'go off' if I don't use it fast enough.
I have about 10 soaps now that I'm working my way through...includes the lovely Noble Otter 'Two Kings'...so maybe I don't really need Tabac anyway?
Fairly sure I have never used Tabac before so I'm interested in this.

How do I keep this Tabac soap in OK condition?
Put it in the freezer?
Just buy it and use it all as quickly as possible?
I can get this old formula here and as either a 'refill', or in the 'ceramic bowl'.
Thought I might get the ceramic bowl, but don't want soap that might 'go off' if I don't use it fast enough.
I have about 10 soaps now that I'm working my way through...includes the lovely Noble Otter 'Two Kings'...so maybe I don't really need Tabac anyway?
Fairly sure I have never used Tabac before so I'm interested in this.
The Tabac tallow doesn’t go off, only loose the scent very very very very slowly for many years, only stored them into a dark room cabinet with a well ventilation directly away from sunlight and not in the bathroom. Get the dish, if, you haven’t got one in your den.

Last edited:
The Tabac tallow doesn’t go off, only loose the scent very very very very slowly for many years, only stored them into a dark room cabinet with a well ventilation directly away from sunlight and not in the bathroom. Get the dish, if, you haven’t got one in your den.
Correct. Tabac (unlike ARKO) does not have a use-by or best-before date. Just store out of sunlight in its original packaging and it should last decades.

ARKO has a use-by date of 7 years from manufacturer. By then, it is still quite usable but its wonderful scent is starting to dissipate ☹️.