The Paste & Cut Traveling Box No. 1

Yeah. Think I'll grab 2 or 3 to amortise the postage costs. $14.00 for one, only an extra $1.25 per bottle after that....

I don't need more aftershave, I don't need more aftershave, I don't need more aftershave ...

Well the spoiler I stole from travelling box is on its last legs! It's been a solid week (maybe more) of smooth shaves.

It's such a good blade!

I'm going to try the 7O'clock black next.

Well the spoiler I stole from travelling box is on its last legs! It's been a solid week (maybe more) of smooth shaves.

It's such a good blade!

I'm going to try the 7O'clock black next.

Yep, I'm a convert to the Spoilers! They just last and last and last!

And they can be so cheap! :)

Grrrrr

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

The box is now in my hot little hands and I am going to show incredible fortitude by waiting until I have cleaned the kitchen and cooked dinner for herself before I attack it. Will give feedback and reviews as they come to hand.

Hey Glen. Glad it arrived OK. As Murphys Law would have it, I ended up just up the road from your place today for work. Could have hand delivered it! Enjoy.

In the beginning

There was a box and it was good (ies).
Truly an Aladdins cave of shaving delights. Soaps, Creams, Smellies, Blades a razor all that was missijng was the partridge in a pear tree.
And so to business. I am going to try to use the soaps and creams that the others haven't touched yet and work my way through the various smellies on hand. I have no real need to give the blades a crack as I think I have at least a packet of each (if not more) on hand.
1st shave:
eshave lavender soap/creme
Little Boar travelling brush
Slim at 7
Gillette Platinum from NtK
Thayers Original Witch Hazel (had no idea what this was really for but figured it was a skin tonic post shave).
Pinaud Clubman which drew a "mmm nice" response from herself .
Next rivetting installment in a day ot two as I am not a daily shaver (my apologies to whoever is next in line).

Great review Glen!

I hope he slips in a few packs of Schick blades when he had finished with the box. Might put my hands up for it next if he does.