What do you have in the post right now?

Well after a couple of false starts the RasPi2B+ is up and running. It is indeed substantially more fluid than the predecessor and I can feel some more projects coming on that might take advantage (and of the newly freed up model B)

I'm amazed you don't have a (series of) spreadsheets to refer to with vlookups to tally the count by country of origin, smoothness, sharpness, cost per shave etc.

Gee whiz - how weird - what do you think I am ..... ;)

As someone that was using pivot tables to tie two sheets of 900k entries together - it worked. When I had 12 million entries it stopped being so useful :)

But at a net income gain for my team's budget of US$0.0045 per entry it was worth getting it right.

Marks wondering if Access will still work when he bumps over 12 million razors soon

Hopefully...

NOS Dorco straight
(Paid)

10x SIM creams
(Paid)

Alpa Fougere Eau de Cologne mens cologne 250ml
Alpa Windsor shaving cream 100g
Alpa Windsor Fresh ASB 100ml
(Paid)

*hugs Interwebs*
youtube.com/watch?v=6sJqTDaOrTg
2w2erdz.jpg

10 SIM creams? isn't this stuff hard to get!?

Obviously a self managed super fund.

10 SIM creams? isn't this stuff hard to get!?

Obviously a self managed super fund.

Not the cream so much - the sticks are unobtanium.

SMSF - Pfft, amateurs ....

SMSF - Pfft, amateurs ....
Is the use of amateurs deliberate irony mate ?

I've got some Stirling Tundra, and Margeritas in the Arctic coming to me eventually.
Had to ship some blades via hopshopgo so decided to add some soap to get value from the postage.

I think he is talking about SMSF, not your purchasing power @borked.

You don't want to get me started - trust me!
Should I trust someone that states "trust me" ? ;)
What does your super management service in cost in vintage blades currency :p

I think he is talking about SMSF, not your purchasing power @borked.
Not assuming one way or another, yet an amateur is someone that partakes in something for the love of it, whereas professionals are for the money.
The theory behind amateur and pro golfer titles stems from this.
Their skill level can be superior to a pro, yet not earnings :)
Perhaps those that were not aware of this before can better appreciate my comment ;)

EDIT *grumbles about online stores offering products for sale that are not only out of stock, yet discontinued*
So much for inventorying stock and updating availability from suppliers.
No SIM for me :(
Unless... who's in Europe atm ?

Last edited:

I've always wondered how 'Discontinued' modern stuff could be harder to find then vintage NOS. You can find Spoilers all over the place but Swedes are nowhere to be found, vintage O/S but no Wild Rain... Well I already know the answer, mass production vs modern limited market.