What do you have in the post right now?

I have some bike bits from CRC (aka Chain Reaction Cycles) which appear to have been stuck in Singapore for 3 days. Friday makes 2 weeks since dispatch.

Still, I didn't pay for the postage itself as any order over $99 is free delivery. Can't complain too much - it is tracked too. Just speed level: AusPost.

Last edited:
Heh, auspost!

Not quite in the post as most of it is gathering dust at hopshopgo (aka comgateway) waiting for the last bit to arrive but I have a bit of an eclectic lot coming my way.
65 vintage Wilkie's
3 stirling soaps (frozen tundra, margaritas in the Arctic, and glacial obsidian)
2 mystic waters soaps (eucalyptus & spearmint and ginger spice (thought that was bay rum & ginger -oops got confused with another site I was looking at))
Barrister & Mann Dickens
Dapper Dragon Signature.

I was looking at a few more as Pyrate Cove Soap Works have all their soaps for sale at only $4 a pop but reigned myself in. There was also a LASSCo vanilla eucalypt soap that I pulled the trigger on but it was out of stock.

I think I have enough to last me a decade now in all but (possibly) brushes.

Glad you reigned yourself in Egg.

I think I spotted your order just leaving port.

0qqTJKb.jpg

So. Heaps of stuff in the post at the moment:

5 shirts from TM Lewin.
A pair of Philips headphones from Massdrop.
Some moleskine notebooks from book depository.
A Grovemade leather moleskine notebook cover.
Some pens from eBay.
A blemished Weber classic handle.

I think that's it... And in a couple of weeks I'll also have 18 soaps and 10 balms from Soap Commander... ;)

0qqTJKb.jpg
Nah, that's just my monthly menth shipment.

0qqTJKb.jpg

Let's hope that is not a slow boat from China...

Some things should really be unseen.

Have a Weber Classic handle on the way. Weber selling some blemished ones cheap.

Ask Jugs politely for a new pose ;)

Oh dear - I thought this was a family friendly forum ...