What do you have in the post right now?

Found what may be a 1920's Gillette Old Type in a case with an antique Tokai blade. Was only 1900yen with 5 minutes to go so decided it was worth $25 dollars to find out if it was a real Gillette or just a copy. ...

More images here

Any ideas if this authentic or not? It looks like some cases and razors I saw at Razor Archive

Yes some of the later 'pocket edition' sets came with these razors.

The earlier sets were outsourced and made by American Button Company (thus ABC) but the later ones, like this, were made by Gillette.

No, no and no. Mrs Nightguard doesn't know about the feather yet, I'll be able to sneak that through but not another brush.
A Chubby isn't a brush- it's a broom! A badger in full! A face full of hair it is...

Maybe just tie a lead around it and walk it in the house saying you've found a stray and you've decided to keep it...

If you guys don't mind - I'll go for the CH3

Well scored Stuey! Mark of the 25,000 Gillettes should be able to tell you if it's the real deal...

If you guys don't mind - I'll go for the CH3
Fine by me. I think there is a thread around here somewhere entitled: "Don't bid on this it's mine!"

Fine by me. I think there is a thread around here somewhere entitled: "Don't bid on this it's mine!"

I usually don't believe in that, as it IMO it tends to draw attention to an unnoticed item. I just posted it here, because I had the brush already in my watch list...

Hey this guy is around the corner from you @filobiblic
Yeah. He is. He is selling (& sold) a lot of nice gear recently. Even a Razor Emporium revamped razor (the Red Tip I think?). I don't think he's here...amongst us...
Just shows that there are plenty of us traditional wet shavers around.

I usually don't believe in that, as it IMO it tends to draw attention to an unnoticed item. I just posted it here, because I had the brush already in my watch list...
Yep. I get it. Nps.