What do you have in the post right now?

I think with the original psychos there was only one key for a package of ??? razors - that's why the original key is so hard to find...

Yes - one per 10 from memory

This (or a similar) one left Spain on Thursday:
brocha-de-afeitar-caballo-fan-shape-epsilon-26mm_zpseiskcf5g.jpg

And another example of unbelievable customer service from Juam and Mamen @Gifts&Care.com - I forgot to put in the discount code (it was the last brush in stock and I was in a hurry) - I emailed them and got the 10% refunded straight away - as I said: UNBELIEVABLE!!!

This (or a similar) one left Spain on Thursday:
brocha-de-afeitar-caballo-fan-shape-epsilon-26mm_zpseiskcf5g.jpg

And another example of unbelievable customer service from Juam and Mamen @Gifts&Care.com - I forgot to put in the discount code (it was the last brush in stock and I was in a hurry) - I emailed them and got the 10% refunded straight away - as I said: UNBELIEVABLE!!!

What a dude. Juan is definitely my favourite vendor.

Great looking brush.

Thank you @Lifes a Peach and @khun_diddy !

I kicked myself for not getting one from the initial batch - this is one of the best valued knots out there...27mm dense 2 band for 105EUR delivered is a steal IMO.

Thank you @Lifes a Peach and @khun_diddy !

I kicked myself for not getting one from the initial batch - this is one of the best valued knots out there...27mm dense 2 band for 105EUR delivered is a steal IMO.
You've certainly got a bit of exy SBAD hitting you hard @alfredus [emoji38]
I wouldn't exactly call it a "steal", but it's certainly a terrific looking (and I'm sure feeling!) brush.

You've certainly got a bit of exy SBAD hitting you hard @alfredus [emoji38]
I wouldn't exactly call it a "steal", but it's certainly a terrific looking (and I'm sure feeling!) brush.

Thanks - I guess when limited items you know you want come up, it's easier to just to get them rather than to chase them later...

Thanks - I guess when limited items you know you want come up, it's easier to just to get them rather than to chase them later...
Hitting you hard when they all come at once... > < Ouch!

Nakayama Maruichi Kamisori Toishi - Vintage mined and specially selected.
I was fortunate enough to get my hands on one of these. Words can't describe how nice it is to use. I've had another Nakayama come in but didn't take photos yet so I'll showcase this one :)
Looks great @Mark - although it is a natural stone does it have an approximate grit size? Congratulations.

Looks great @Mark - although it is a natural stone does it have an approximate grit size? Congratulations.
Thanks baldy, there are no such thing as grits with natural stones. They have uneven particle sizes that break down and change as you hone and become finer which makes them unique, where natural stones shine is that the dynamic particles provide an uneven toothiness of the edge microcopically speaking, resulting in smoother and longer lasting edges. Just to give you an idea, this stone is finer and far more superior than a 30k or 50k edge, not the first I've had with those characteristics, just another addition to my collection.

Nakayama Maruichi Kamisori Toishi - Vintage mined and specially selected.
I was fortunate enough to get my hands on one of these. Words can't describe how nice it is to use. I've had another Nakayama come in but didn't take photos yet so I'll showcase this one :)
The aesthetic of this thing is stunning.

Thanks baldy, there are no such thing as grits with natural stones. They have uneven particle sizes that break down and change as you hone and become finer which makes them unique, where natural stones shine is that the dynamic particles provide an uneven toothiness of the edge microcopically speaking, resulting in smoother and longer lasting edges. Just to give you an idea, this stone is finer and far more superior than a 30k or 50k edge, not the first I've had with those characteristics, just another addition to my collection.
Ever growing ??

While perusing the Japanese Yahoo Auction site I mistakenly brought two straights on two different occasions

Vt5hrx4.jpg

A Kummel by Kikuboshi - I plan to restore this and try to learn to hone

2HMqijQ.jpg
yj7oVhE.jpg

A Hoshi Tombo 6000 - pictures look good. This is a kamisori shaped blade with scales. Probably send this to @Mark to get honed and then donate to the @Draco Noir Wet Shaving Lending library.

Have to wait till they get to the in-laws and posted to Oz before I get my hands on them

Spot on @alfredus, you get used to the incredible standards of service and care from Juan and Mamen until you have this kind of issue with some other vendor. I always enjoy dealing with @Gifts&Care.com, and feel fortunate to have such a great resource available.

Talk about coincidences of timing!

Checked my email this morning and noticed there was an email from @Gifts&Care.com titled "Refund from El Mirall Online". Darn, I thought to myself - one of the items I ordered must have gone out of stock. But when I read the email, here's what it had to say :

"Note from merchant
Dear Customer, We have noticed that you have not used the coupon discount G&C in your last order, so we are going to refund you the 10%. Please, don't forget to introduce the discount code "G&C" in your next orders. Natalia Cardona."

This wasn't initiated by me at all - somehow they picked it up and did the right thing. As @alfredus said : UNBELIEVABLE!!! I can't think of a single other vendor who would voluntarily give money back to me without me even asking.

12/10 for Goodwill, Customer Service and Honesty, @Gifts&Care.com!