What do you have in the post right now?

Us folks with small faces. Sigh...
small_face_clint_eastwood446.jpg

Hilarious, there's a whole thing...just google "small face".

Hey this guy is around the corner from you @filobiblic

If there was a CH2 in Super then I'd be all over it like white on rice

Can't believe no-one's put their hand up for the Wade and Butcher...maybe I will!

It doesn't look like a very remarkable W&B. It's not a wedge, not overly large, no barbers notch, and I'm not a real fan of mirror shine on antique razors but that's just me ...

This on the other hand.. !

93OmrTX.jpg

Very cool looking brush!

Ahhh, so it was @Nightguard who beat me to the Feather ... I was being a cheapskate as I just wanted to indulge my curiosity so I'm glad that at least it found a good home here.

Is that good or bad?

Not sure, but I've seen more of the non aluminum versions for sale around, so it could be rarer... But desirability is probably stronger for the brass ones. Not sure. Mark1966?

I can always resell it if I no longer want it on display. Should easily make my money back. That would have gone for more had the title and details been more accurate, and the photos been better.

But IMO, a British aristocrat with case and instructions in good nick is never a bad thing to have in one's possession.

Absolutely agree with the above - just looking for one to try myself and I know I wouldn't like a alu one...

Worse pics ever ...

I was interested but not too much - I have a couple of collector grade and some (good) users (available for sale).

This is a great razor BTW, I enjoy using it.

Being an alu one there is a good chance the case is a Coronation Set - which ads to the value. If you want to swap out for or buy a normal one let me know.

Worse pics ever ...

I was interested but not too much - I have a couple of collector grade and some (good) users (available for sale).

This is a great razor BTW, I enjoy using it.

Being an alu one there is a good chance the case is a Coronation Set - which ads to the value. If you want to swap out for or buy a normal one let me know.

Thanks heaps for the offer.

How can one tell if it's a coronation set?

It is a Coronation Set if it has a crown embossed on the case.

Reactions: MrT
Shave samples from ShaveDash.com

CastleForbes Cedarwood & Sandalwood
Musgo Real Classic
Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet
Speik Active
St James of London Mandarin & Patchouli
St James of London Founders Reserve
Truefitt & Hill No 10
Xpec
Le Pere Lucien Traditional
Marti De Candre Fougere
Mitchell Wool Fat
PannaCrema San Francesco
Saponificio Varesino Dolomiti
Saponificio Varesino Felce Aromatca
Saponificio Varesino Manna

Shave samples from ShaveDash.com

CastleForbes Cedarwood & Sandalwood
Musgo Real Classic
Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet
Speik Active
St James of London Mandarin & Patchouli
St James of London Founders Reserve
Truefitt & Hill No 10
Xpec
Le Pere Lucien Traditional
Marti De Candre Fougere
Mitchell Wool Fat
PannaCrema San Francesco
Saponificio Varesino Dolomiti
Saponificio Varesino Felce Aromatca
Saponificio Varesino Manna
Nice list. Never heard of ShaveDash.com but then again, a new shaving store seems to pop up each month...

Speaking of which... The Aussie store coming WILL stock a lot of what you've just listed. So if you love one of those soaps, I would wait if I were you... [emoji6]
(Oh, and did I mention aftershaves?)