What do you have in the post right now?

Are you going to keep this one going until April 1st @filobiblic?
ddb55c3cade9cdf35dd08d00bc420cb2.jpg

Nice list. Never heard of ShaveDash.com but then again, a new shaving store seems to pop up each month...

Speaking of which... The Aussie store coming WILL stock a lot of what you've just listed. So if you love one of those soaps, I would wait if I were you... [emoji6]
(Oh, and did I mention aftershaves?)
The soaps are samples only so if I like one or all then I will certainly order the full soap from the Aussie store. I think you may may have mentioned aftershaves maybe once.

The soaps are samples only so if I like one or all then I will certainly order the full soap from the Aussie store. I think you may may have mentioned aftershaves maybe once.
Cool bananas! I'm with you. [emoji106]

Only once?!? What an omission!!! [emoji38]

Are you going to keep this one going until April 1st @filobiblic?

I must admit I feel a little sorry for the poor muggins who is opening the super secret hush hush no-one must know shaving shop. Can you imagine the emails he is going to receive - "you must import the new yaks milk and horse urine soap from Mongolia - It is meant to be really good" - "Bring this that and the other in because I want some" - "You have this that and the other but us P&C members should get a bigger discount". Poor bugger will quietly close the shop after week one and wander off never to be heard from again. :)

Just ordered from Shaver Heaven.

1 x Barbershop soap
1 x Drogon Noir soap

Looking forward to next week.

SWMBO know about this ?
Faith, you forgot faith.
I've faith it will happen and be announced with a 25% first order discount for the first week, in particular that new yaks milk and horse urine soap from Mongolia!

Not yet. Sleeping peacefully beside me. I don't like yelling this late at night.
Just remember what I suggested in the other thread.
Not for personal use, yet for the purpose of research towards a viable commercial product, which is a possibility now there is a local company seeking local products.

Hmmmm....had some successful BST listings and so from @Gifts&Care.com , come some Myrsols and LPL Cedar and Patchouli.
Closer to home is another WD - this time a short loft 24mm silvertip.
And I am very, very, very , very, very, very, very , very, very, very, very , very extremely excited to be trying out the newest addition to the ShaverHeaven stable.
Screen_Shot_2015_08_22_at_10.26.16_pm__39140.1440413315.500.750.png

@Anthony is trialling Palm Oil free, and that is right up my alley....and the scent sounds right up both my olfactory alleys.