What do you have in the post right now?

TOBS Coconut shaving cream, Simpsons Luxury cream, Castle Forbes Lavender cream, Layrite No 9 Bay Rum after Shave, some styptic matchsticks and some Gillette 7 o'clock black blades. The Simpsons and CF courtesy of Nic.

My replacement Shavemac. Factory replaced after the badger wouldn't stop malting.

Thanks I may approach the vendor as I don't think it should lose so many hairs every shave.

I would. My Shavemac has lost about 2-3 hairs in total since I got it over a month ago. Great brush.

I would. My Shavemac has lost about 2-3 hairs in total since I got it over a month ago. Great brush.
Not sure if I want to write this, but my shavemac 177 has only shed a single hair since new. Been lathered now maybe 20 times.
...now if I've just jinxed my brush I'm holding @MrT and @Osman personally responsible!

$_57.JPG

Let's see what we got! @Mark1966 which one is this?

I love my #58. I find any blade seems to work so well in it. Only issue is I find the blades end stick out a but much and need to remember when doing near the nose.

Anyone have a good condition case for one they want to sell?

My case isn't with a loop. And I think my razor is a bit older (has patent pending on the inside).

But, same razor more or less :)

68g?

My case isn't with a loop. And I think my razor is a bit older (has patent pending on the inside).

But, same razor more or less :)

68g?

Yes - earlier case had no loop

1955%20No58.JPG

When introduced from 1953 they were patent pending - can't recall what year patent was granted.

I didn't ask to be honest - was more an impulse buy - my first 'Crat :)

I didn't ask to be honest - was more an impulse buy - my first 'Crat :)

I have been thinking about this recently. Lots of people on the interwebs call these Aristocrats. But none of the advertising I've seen calls them as such. In fact, one ad I saw for these had various different razors from the time, and one of them was called an Aristocrat, but this one wasn't.

I really hope it is though, given I just bought one...

I have been thinking about this recently. Lots of people on the interwebs call these Aristocrats. But none of the advertising I've seen calls them as such. In fact, one ad I saw for these had various different razors from the time, and one of them was called an Aristocrat, but this one wasn't.

I really hope it is though, given I just bought one...

Yes, I don't think that they are technically part of the 'Aristocrat' family so to speak given that Gillette never described them as such but they are commonly accepted as being a step up from the regular lines, even the top of the regular lines like the Rocket HD/ #59 set.

So I ordered some mikes lime and I'm not sure if it's in the post or not..
There's been no communication and his website says he's processing orders from the 10th. Really? That's over two weeks ago.

Anyone else got an idea what to expect here?

It might make a good Christmas present.