What do you have in the post right now?

So I ordered some mikes lime and I'm not sure if it's in the post or not..
There's been no communication and his website says he's processing orders from the 10th. Really? That's over two weeks ago.

Anyone else got an idea what to expect here?

It might make a good Christmas present.
He takes his time. Plenty of it as well.

Don't expect it pronto, but it'll be here before Christmas. He often has a backlog and then he has the next batch. Since it's just him and he doesn't mind taking his time (as well as it being Cold Process and so requires extra cure time), it is often a few weeks before you hear from him.

But from memory, when you DO hear from him, it will be ready to post to you.

Ok thanks fil. I won't wait by the phone then!

Looking forward to trying them out!! Thank you so much @Anthony. Always quick to impress

11913296_10204646555394842_449795067_n_zpsqgbsbj9j.jpg

@Nonick I will be most surprised if you don't like the Lime.
Indeed, if you don't feel free to drop me a line. ( now I know waht it feels like to be @stillshunter )

I just picked up a 1959 E4 fatboy in a case and blade holder. It was on the bay, I made the guy an offer and he accepted. Good price

I tried to put up a pic but it wants a URL

any reason why I cant just insert an image?

Hosting thousands of images starts to work out expensive for the website owner.
@Monsta_AU has decided the best way forward is for users to host them elsewhere (imgurl, flickr, instagram etc) and then just link to them here.

I just picked up a 1959 E4 fatboy in a case and blade holder. It was on the bay, I made the guy an offer and he accepted. Good price

I tried to put up a pic but it wants a URL

any reason why I cant just insert an image?
Yeah, images aren't hosted by this forum, as it makes the database too big.

You need to put an image on a hosting site like Flickr or imgur, and then link to the image using an image BBcode tag.

Congrats! A fine shaver and you'll certainly be able to re-sell it if you wanted. [emoji6]

Looking forward to the pic

Just ordered from Shaver Heaven.

1 x Barbershop soap
1 x Drogon Noir soap

Looking forward to next week.
Arrived at work today. Both have a nice scent. Only problem now is, which soap do I try first? After all the rave reviews about the various Barbershop scents I had to try one but the Drogon Noir has a sharper, stronger scent. I'm in a bit of a quandary. Any suggestions?

@Nonick Yes indeed. I'm sitting on quite a collection of menthol crystals so I'll be sure to put them to good use come summer rest assured lol. Speaking of which I have some "Yeti Snot" shaving soap I'll be using when the time comes lol.

What do you mean when the time comes? @borked will back me up when I say it's always the time for menthol!
If it's not in the soap, it's in all my aftershaves. Even the ones that didn't start off with menthol.