What do you have in the post right now?

What do you mean when the time comes? @borked will back me up when I say it's always the time for menthol!
If it's not in the soap, it's in all my aftershaves. Even the ones that didn't start off with menthol.
A shave w/o menth, is not!

Yep. Cased Brit aristocrat. Although I'm not sure the case and the razor are the same set...

Could be a couple in that set - but just cannot pick the detail out in that tiny picture - and seems that you cannot see the original advert on Gumtree once sold :(

For $45 a BARGAIN anyway!

For $45 a BARGAIN anyway!

Agreed :)

My wife thinks I should have given him more, because it's worth HEAPS more, and clearly the guy didn't know what he had.

Agreed :)

My wife thinks I should have given him more, because it's worth HEAPS more, and clearly the guy didn't know what he had.

You wife is right BUT to relieve you of this guilt I will take it off you hands for you at $45 - there you are, problem solved (and wife kept happy!)

You wife is right BUT to relieve you of this guilt I will take it off you hands for you at $45 - there you are, problem solved (and wife kept happy!)
Indeed, what a proper Gentleman you are!

Almost forgot this:

4_Ikon_DLC_Slant_zpsuzamzwo9.jpg

First time using Shipito - hope it works...

Ice cream and razors... Hmmmm, interesting combo.
It is in fact a perfect combination - knocks the menthol fanbois out of the park

Just think - when shaving you get your tub of Good Humor soft serve out of the freezer - apply to the face with your favourite brush - the ice cream freezes the top few layers of your skin so you can lash away with any razor you wish without fear of any pain. Any slight nicks are treated with another splodge of ice cream.
The best part is you clean the brush by giving it to the kids to lick clean. What's called a win win.