What do you have in the post right now?

It is in fact a perfect combination - knocks the menthol fanbois out of the park

Just think - when shaving you get your tub of Good Humor soft serve out of the freezer - apply to the face with your favourite brush - the ice cream freezes the top few layers of your skin so you can lash away with any razor you wish without fear of any pain. Any slight nicks are treated with another splodge of ice cream.
The best part is you clean the brush by giving it to the kids to lick clean. What's called a win win.
How's that supply of pills going mate ?

Arrived today:

• A 60 x magnification Pocket Jewelers Loupe Microscope Glass, Jeweler with LED / UV Light - for inspecting honed edges
  • Water Stone Whetstone Knife Sharpener, Sharpening, Flattening 1000/3000 - although cheap it will be good progression stone to my Shapton 8000
  • 5 x Redgum soaps with some free samples thrown in (y) Thanks Roger (y)
Happy me with honing gear; happy wife with soaps

1 true restoration which I'll post in full here once done. 2 vintage handles with knots on order too.

I think @borked is sending me some soap too :)

Oh and a few more artisan soaps.

1 true restoration which I'll post in full here once done. 2 vintage handles with knots on order too.

I think @borked is sending me some soap too :)

Oh and a few more artisan soaps.
Trading my good friend, trading is the key word here :)

This morning I woke up with a clear goal in my mind, a had mission to complete, I needed to go in the wild and hunt down some shaving soaps. I took my notepad, wrote down a few addresses and went to The City. I went to 'Marche Istanbul', a store specialized in Turkish food and other imports, there was a 3 shelves dedicated to Turkish shaving products : ) I came back home triumphant!

10.00$CAD for all of this.

NY4fDX9.png

I have two Cold River Soap Works sops in the mail:

Fall Limited edition and Jarden D Orange.

These will be my first two soaps from them, must admit they were put in the post super fast after ordering, can't wait to they arrive.