Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 2 - Reviews and Comments thread

So you had all better take LOTS out before it goes any further!

Can't recall what it started out as

I feel quite sure I can follow @Mark1966 instructions and get it down to 2kg before you pick it up:)

Haha! You've still got at least another week to go now as well! Happy shaving.

(Perhaps you could shave your legs as well? Or Mrs GT's? Help you test everything out so you'll know what's best to take. [emoji13])

What's the good word GT, you slapped your face with anything else yet mate?

*Prepares seating, lighting, a stage and light refreshments for all interested*
No pressure @gthomas04

…feeling somewhat groggy and stiff as morning seeps in through the curtains. Yesterday - that fateful day - it was fresh with the faint smell of oak moss in the air. Now as we faintly make out the sounds of birds waking, there's an ever-present dankness surrounding with top notes of urine in the air. It's a little offensive at first and yet it is unmistakably natural, as the air is somehow thicker with our heavier eyelids and forlorn souls - the residual of perpetual broken promises. Few of us are still slumped here in our seats, bodies waking and finding themselves hungry - but a hunger not satiating by stale popcorn and rewarded only by the unshakeable sensation of dry smokey butter in the roof of our mouths.
We remain ready. We remain waiting. To be entertained, maybe even a little educated.
As promised.

Last edited:
Sorry guys very little entertaining today - have a nice chunk of skin off my leg and hurts like a bastard. So a vey straight forward review of yesterdays shave.
Tobs Mr Taylors - suspect I did not load the brush enough as the lather was a little thin.
Pureman OC with a 2nd or 3rd shave Spoiler. A bit tuggy (though I suspect this was due to my bad lathering.
Afterword - Something from a small plastic bottle with a white sticky label on it, but nothing written.

Not the best shave I have ever had, will try the TOBS again when I am not hopping up and down going ouch sore nasty!
@stillshunter the top notes of urine could be explained if you wet to sleep with a stick of ARKO!!!! in your shirt pocket (either that or you wet yourself :)

Will definitely do better next time. Ow Ouch Sore!!

Well peoples the time has come for my final review of the box before it moves on to Filo.
As I said in the previous post, I would try the TOBS again, which I did.

Results as follows:

TOBS - still not overly impressed - dug out a good size lump and no matter how much I brushed away it did not exactly explode into an orgy of lather (unlike say ARKO!!!!).
I have decide that I obviously can't count. Used the Pureman OC with the Spoiler that I thought only had 3 or 4 shaves on it (barely a baby in Spoiler terms) and it felt like a myriad of little hands had reached out from the razor - each one grasping an individual whisker and pulled. Not pleasant so I gave up on this combo and reverted to the Slim with the Personna in it.
Now this was nice - smooth efficient and sharp without being.
Followed up with a splash of Pinaud Clubman which is staying with me. I am just going to check my goodies cupboard to see what I have I can add to this treasure trove (I know @Mark1966 you said only things you would like to receive, but putting some Nivea in the box is better that throwing it out).

Great mate - looking forward to the next lot of reviews from @filobiblic

keen to try the Pureman myself too

OK, inclusions in the box will be:
Nivea Extreme Comfort Post Shave Balm
Nivea After Shave Replenishing Balm
David Beckham Instinct After Shave
Burt's Bees Bay Rum After Shave Balm
Gillette Spoiler blades 10 pack.

The Nivea stuff as my skin is oily and putting this stuff on only compounds the problem.
The Beckham AS is too sweet for me but may be used by some of you young'uns.
The Spoilers - because I am just a nice guy.

Enjoy people.